18

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 18"Remember what you came here for"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 18
"Remember what you came here for"

"Do it again." Chan spoke as well finished dancing to Fancy. "Mako, you're putting too much power in your moves and that won't help you sing clearer."

I felt intimidated by Chan, sure he was a friend but he also got super serious when it came to practicing. Well no shit, He's our mentor for a reason!

"Alaska, focus." Felix commented as his eyes locked onto my body.

Suddenly, I felt my cheeks getting heated and my heart began to pound like crazy and dancing wasn't helping it either. Felix shouldn't watch me like this, it shouldn't be shown to the camera crew who were filming us.

"Alaska." Suddenly I was brought to the side by Felix.

Oh, I just know that JYP is going to edit this so dramatically as if I'm getting in trouble.

"What?" I glared at him, hoping the cameras wouldn't catch it.

"Your arm isn't matching with the other girls." He said and corrected my arm placement. "Your foot needs to hop up and after you hop on your right then your feet needs to stay apart."

I started to feel irritated at him, I know he's a mentor but he wasn't my mentor anymore shouldn't he be coaching Mako? Does he pity me now?

I miss Chan, where's Chan?

"Alright that's it for right now we can go eat lunch." Chan clapped his hands and then the camera crew left the room to go film the other group.

We had a different schedule than the others which made it a lot easier to film with no interruptions.

I took one last glance at Felix with a cold stare and went to go bug Chan.

"Chan!" I smiled brightly as the poor boy jumped. "Let's eat together!"

"Eat? Oh course! Can Felix come?" Chan asked.

"I guess, I mean Nina and Yuna are coming with." I nodded.

"Let's go get lunch then!" Chan smiled at me and then proceeded to call Felix.

• • •

It wasn't that bad to be honest, Chan was cracking jokes with me and Felix was just staring into space. And by staring into space I could feel his stare onto me and Chan, why didn't he ever speak up?

"Anyways, Felix after this month you'll have a break so I hope you spend those days living in freedom." Chan turns his attention from me to Felix who was sitting across from us.

"Oh? Nice mate." Felix smiled sadly.

"What's wrong? I'd thought you'd be relieved." Chan frowned.