62

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 62
I Really Don't Care

"So, how was last night?" Nina glared at me as I walked into the kitchen to eat some cereal.

"Fine? Why?" I stared at her in confusion as to why she seemed pissed off.

"Really? Because if I recall I didn't hear you come home until it was maybe around 4 in the morning?" Nina tapped her foot.

"Nina, I'm older than you I don't have a curfew." I snorted as I sat down at the table to serve myself. "And I was writing songs."

"Alaska, I told you to be home by 1 in the morning. I don't like seeing you overwork yourself." Nina frowned as she sat across from me with a mug in her hand.

"Well how is the album supposed to be done? Just let Jacob write all the songs and arrange the music?" I scoffed. "I feel happy knowing I'm working."

"I know you want to take care of us but please remember to rest, I don't want you fainting." She advised right before the girls woke up and entered the kitchen.

"I'll be fine. Let's check our—"

Suddenly our manager came in, I missed Sua she was really great.

"Hey girls, so today we'll be continuing the photoshoot and then we'll head to the salon!" She smiled as she stood by us with an iPad in her hand.

"Salon? For what?" I asked as I got up from the table so the other girls can sit.

"You'll be getting haircuts, some will get extensions and others will get a new hair color." She explained. "Alaska, you'll be getting a wolf cut and also getting it dyed to dark blue."

"What?" My eyes widened and I pause to let that process.

"I think it'll look great on you." Sua reassured.

"Thanks but, that's a lot... I guess there's nothing I can do." I chuckled lightly.

"We're giving Aaliyah red box braids and Nina will have red hair as well. Yuna is getting a haircut to maybe her shoulders." Sua looked at her iPad. "Riria, Momoka, Yeimy, Rima, Ayaka, and Akari will get a normal haircut— Actually Ayaka and Rima will get a nice light purple color."

Woah, that's a lot.

"How long will my hair take?" I asked in curiosity.

"Mmmm, I'd say around 5 hours." Sua said. "It depends on what the salon does."

I nodded my head as we all hurried up with breakfast and head out, the big van that awaited us was always such a bright thing to see. I have an attachment to car I think, I like the way that I can be calm and listen to music and be in my own world for a bit.