47

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 47
"I'm still not over it."

“Hello!” I waved at the phone. “Im Alaska!” 

People joined the live and I managed to get around 90,000 viewers in the first 5 minutes, it was crazy! I know it may not be a lot but it’s still better than anything, I hope I didn’t get bad comments.

“I’m with Yuna, Ash, and Nina.” I smiled as they walked into the frame of the phone. 

“We’re in America!” Nina screamed and clapped her hands. 

Yuna laughed as she said something to Nina in korean. 

“Alaska, you finally opened an instagram.” I read out loud. “Yes! I’ve had it for some time but I privated it and also deleted all the posts.” 

“Isn’t Yuna and Nina supposed to be in Korea?” I read another comment.

“Nah, we came to visit Alaska.” Nina snorted. “But we will be back at Pnation soon.”

“Are you joining Pnation, Alaska? How’s it like at JYP? Why aren’t you in Korea or JYP?” I read the long comment which made me sigh deeply.

“For those who support me I want to say a few things, no hate to anyone but I want to tell my story.” I started. “I don’t have proof but only what my friends or other trainees have told me while being at you know what company.”

I looked at my friends with a uncertain look on my face, I was nervous to tell my side of the story. 

“I left that company and came back to America. You all probably know by now the photo that went around and I’m sorry that a lot of people misinterpreted the photo. Whether the photo is real or fake is something I can’t share on because of legal reasons but I have more freedom now. I didn’t mean for the relationship between Felix and I to look unprofessional but he was a good friend to me when I started training in Korea. I know a lot of people hate me right now because of that photo but I am here to say that the clips of me and Felix were never intended to be unprofessional.”  I explained. “But I will say some people in a certain company are not who you may think they are, not all idols are humble and caring. I thought I could trust people who are meant to be there for me but in the end I was betrayed and casted aside.” 

The comments were all sorts of reactions I was scared to face, but it’s now or never and maybe someday I would tell the truth of what happened that night. 

But no one really truly know what happened unless I talked, I’m sure no one else who was there will. 

“I am happy that I got away when I had the chance, it’s very toxic.” I reassured. “So for those who are worried about my departure I will let you know right now that I’m a lot more happier now.”