32

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 32
"Cause I like you"

"Where were you?" Mako looked at me with her arms crossed.

"Somewhere." I replied as I entered my room and shut the door.

"Somewhere? All night? We could've got in trouble because of you, we can't leave unless we tell our manager." Mako followed me and opened my door.

"Wow, maybe next time they'll be lucky enough to catch me." I spat sarcastically and change into different clothes.

"Stop with that attitude of yours, you have to follow my directions or you're out of this group." Mako glared. "We have to be a team."

"A team?" I scoffed. "A fucking team? Was it not you yesterday that basically put all the blame know me for Rima not debuting?"

"That was different... That was personal." Mako frowned.

"Shut it, Mako." I rolled my eyes. "I'm done trying to reason with you."

I barged past her and see the members in the living room playing around.

"Oh Alaska! We missed you!" Riku smiled as she motioned for me to sit next to her and Miihi.

"Hi!" I smiled back.

At least the girls treat me with respect. Mako lost all my respect to be completely honest, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it wasn't enough.

And now I was informed we had to record our predebut album which made things even harder. I know we already had fans, there was so many who wat he'd the survival show which in thankful for but god if they knew how Mako was acting...

I wish I stayed at the other dorms with Stray Kids, at least I felt apart of their friend group.

But I had to stay professional, right? I can't let Dispatch find me at their dorms because that... That would be horrible.

We haven't signed the contract with JYP yet so technically I'm not breaking any rules but maybe soon I will. And I know, I shouldn't mess up my opportunity but lately I've been feeling so empty. What's the point?

And so that night when I went to practice at the JYP dance room I found Chan there.

"You want my laptop again? Sure." He smiled and passed me his laptop. "I know it'll be in good hands but could I have it back tomorrow? I need to produce something with Changbin and Jisung."

"Of course!" I smiled.

"Also, don't tell Felix this but he wrote a song about your guy's friendship. Its honestly a cute song." Chan giggled. "It won't be released though, more of a fun side project."