Author's note

SOBBING, CRYING, PUNCHING THE WALLS

Hey everyone! I wanted to keep this short but how is everyone feeling after the end? Not gonna lie this book was really hard to finish, I put my heart and soul into this 💀

I've grown an attachment to Alaska because I feel like she's the person I've always wanted to be, I hope you all enjoyed her character as well 😩

If you have any questions about the book or certain scenarios that happened leave them here →

I planned this book during my sophomore year but started to publish everything during my junior year and guess what... I'm in college now..

YEAH THATS SCARY.

I actually already had an instagram FULL of stray kids imagines if u guys are interested my handle is <synchronizingastro> (This is all my youtube channel where I upload skz videos)

When I started working on this book I immediately knew I had to drop my posting on instagram in order to publish this book, the reasoning being that this book TOOK A LOT of effort and time. I had to make sure the timelines were logically, create bonds with characters and show you guys that becoming an idol wasn't easy.

I knew I wanted to make Alaska debut but I felt that if I just made her debut in that survival show, it would've looked too easy and trust me even if she made the line up it wasn't already easy to get there. You guys all saw how she struggled to get where she got to, how Felix and her did make mistakes but in the end made the effort to finally be together.

Companies can be very toxic. Thats one thing for sure.

BUT ALSO, the characters are fictional to the story so please don't think Mako is this very evil person 💀 She got a chance to redeem herself.

STAN NIZIU OMGGG, if you haven't already you should watch Nizi Project which was the survival show for JYP's new Jpop girl group which formed Niziu.

There's probably questions on "why didn't Alaska meet up with her family once she debuted?"

Sometimes people don't get along with their family, it's not that they don't care for each other but living together can be a hassle. Alaska didn't want to move back in when she got kicked because she knew her parents would make her study or start working a job that she didn't enjoy.

I would say that Alaska is a pretty strong girl even if she gets emotional a lot of the times.

With that being said, I do have a Chan and a Seungmin fic in mind like its already planned.... However, I did go on a LONG hiatus on my instagram which made me a bit sad since I started to post most of my one shots on there.

Which means, I'll leave this to you guys.

Should I stay here and start writing the Chan or Seungmin fic

Or

Go back to writing on Instagram for a whole year?

Let me know :)

I feel like some of you would want a sequel to The Audition but I made up my mind (sorry to disappoint 😔) that I won't make a sequel, I would love to write about how Alaska and Felix are at parenting— Or how Chan's child became a famous singer but everything must come to an end at some point right?

Not gonna lie I might just cry thinking about the end, like wow.

If you kept reading on till the end of the book, thank you so much like I want to hug u RN :) thank u so much for reading & interacting it makes me happy

Wow, I really can't believe this is the end for this book. The end of an era 😩

I'm so proud of Alaska though like look at her go 😩 already made some babies with Felix okay get it 😏

But like??? Not Felix wanting 5 kids?? Dude push them out yourself then??

HOW DID YALL FEEL ABOUT THE TRIPLETS PLEASEEE THEY'RE SO CUTE

okay OK, I actually gotta end this.

Love u guys so much <3

The end.

-Liv