38

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 38
Regret.

It was horrible, it was all over for me.

I was being yelled at, I was crying and my members looked at me with disappointed looks except Miihi.

I was a horrible person, I didn't deserve the chance to debut. This was all my fault and I take full responsibility. My career was over before it was even started, I don't get to sign the contract or debut. The consequences killed me.

But who could I blame but myself? I did this to myself and I should've stayed focused. I set myself up for failure and if it wasn't for the feelings I've developed like the stupid girl I am then maybe I would've had a brighter future.

I am so sorry for making dumb decisions.

It won't happen again, but what should I do now?

• • •

It was almost 1 in the afternoon when I was pulled into the room where they held all the meetings for comebacks. All my members were here too and JYP was there, he looked pissed off and I was scared for my life. Why was he upset?

"Hello everyone," JYP announced as he closed the door and got papers out. "Here is the contract for debut."

Everyone got a paper except me, did he seriously miss me?

"You may be wondering why Alaska didn't get one, well it's pretty obvious actually." JYP said as he turned the projector on and showed us an image that sent me in shock.

No... How could... That was so long ago, it isn't really shown as me but I could recognize myself and....Felix.

Projected on the screen was a photo of Felix and I kissing from the moment he first kissed me, I remember it so vivdly.

• • •

"Why? Because you have a crush on Chan and you guys secretly have a thing?" Felix scoffed.

"What? No!" I turn back to him with a glare. "Why would you ever think that?"

"Because you two act like you're in love or something! You both seem like you're flirting just to spite me." Felix growled.

"Why would I ever- Chan and I are good friends!" I retorted.

"Prove it then!" Felix's eyes glared at me but not with hatred, I could tell he felt sad.

"I don't need to prove anything to you." I pushed Felix. "I don't owe anything to you, because we are just friends."

"Oh really? We're just friends?" Felix walks up to me and places a kiss onto my lips while his hands cup my cheeks. "How about now?"

And he placed another long kiss on my lips again.

I felt my heart beat fast again, my lips were trembling but I felt so safe knowing that Felix was holding me up with care. I let my eyes close at the same time he closed his and I let him lead our lips in sync.

I could feel himself pour everything into the kiss, I didn't know what to say or think. But I did know I didn't want this to end, I'm definitely hooked.

I pull away and our foreheads rest on each other, I opened my eyes to see him with lustful eyes.

Maybe it was the stress we both had or the the adrenaline rushing through our veins but that night was something I would always keep at the back of my mind.

• • •

"How- What-" I was out of breath as I looked at JYP with a pleading look.

"What is the meaning of this? This is all over the internet!" JYP suddenly shouted.

"I- This was a long time ago! I didn't mean for that to happen- Where did you get this?" I quickly say trying to think of a reasonable explanation.

"Alaska, this is all over the articles right now." JYP spat.

This is on social media????

"You kissed a member whose dating ban isn't even over and yours hasn't even started!" He said. "You will not be signing the contract with the other members, this message does go out to everyone else though."

JYP looks at the members with a stern look. "If I catch any of you getting close to any male idols or this comes up, you'll face the same punishment I'll be giving Alaska. Stray Kids have one more day for their dating ban to be over but that doesn't mean you girls don't have one."

I looked down, I won't be signing the contract today then. I'm ashamed.

"Alaska, look at me." JYP stated which made me look up in fear. "You will no longer be debuting with the girls."

His words hit me hard, I really couldn't process it. I felt like the air had be kicked out of me, I felt myself crying harshly except I wasn't making a sound. JYP kept yelling and going off on a rant on how I made a huge mistake and the amount of potential I had.

It was horrible, it was all over for me.

I was being yelled at, I was crying and my members looked at me with disappointed looks except Miihi.

I was a horrible person, I didn't deserve the chance to debut. This was all my fault and I take full responsibility. My career was over before it was even started, I don't get to sign the contract or debut. The consequences killed me.

But who could I blame but myself? I did this to myself and I should've stayed focused. I set myself up for failure and if it wasn't for the feelings I've developed like the stupid girl I am then maybe I would've had a brighter future.

I am so sorry for making dumb decisions.

It won't happen again, but what should I do now?

I had to apologize to the members as well, it won't be 7 anymore it'll be 6.

I felt horrible.

"I'm sorry everyone." I bowed apologetically. "I assume I have to leave as well right?"

"Well." JYP sighed. "Listen, I didn't mean to make you cry but- I can't have you be apart of this team. This doesn't mean you're blacklisted but you'll just remain as a trainee until I can trust you again. You've disappointed me."

I'm a disappointment, I suck. I don't deserve any of this and I don't deserve this opportunity.

"It won't happen again, sir." I bowed again and exit the room but before I turned away I hear JYP say something.

"You have 3 days to pack your things out of the dorm." JYP said softly before I closed the door behind me.

Great.