65

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 65
Debut Time

"YES!! WOOO!" Ayaka screeched as we saw the music video uploaded on youtube.

"We did it!" Nina cheered and my group all clapped and cheered together.

I was happy.

We finally debuted.

But now was the debut stages we had to do, we had to go to America for that.

That's why we pre-filmed the dance practices before we left for America!

We'll promote for 3 weeks so hopefully it all goes well, I'm excited to go on the talk shows I've watched since I was a kid.

"Oh my god, we have over 500K views!" Yeimy squealed.

"I just refreshed it, we're at a million!" Yuna yelled which made my eyes widened.

A million? What the hell! Why did it get a million I wasn't expecting a million!

"You're kidding!" I gasped as I took out my phone and clicked on the music video.

"You girls are doing great right now, everyone is loving the debut." Psy chuckled.

"Our flight is tonight right?" Yuna asked.

"Yes, you'll leave to get to James Corden's show on time." Psy said as he took our his iPad and tapped on the screen. "Behave, make sure to keep it professional but also be yourselves."

"Let's go to your dorms to pack." Sua spoke up as she brought us out the room to leave the company building.

Wow, I finally going back to America! Hopefully it'll go well.

• • • 5 Years Later • • •

"Hello, we are the Dare Devils!" My group greets as the audience roared.

Our fans were jumping up and down, filling the hundreds of seats in the venue. It was such a beautiful view, their light sticks clung to their hands while they shook it forward towards us.

We were a 5 year old group now, wow. How the times have changed and as you can imagine we have more freedom now. We're allowed to date and be seen with other idols as Psy says it.

And I don't meant to flex or anything but I think my group has accomplished so much in the last years. We had over 1 million preorders on our last comeback and we have over 10 million followers on instagram.

I can't believe it.

I also can't believe I'm standing here right now in front of fans who not just support me, but my group who is filled with talented and wonderful members.