70

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 70
It has already begun,
Nevertheless

"We're heading to another award show, Alaska you're going to be practicing with Felix for 10 hours before it starts." Sua said as she read off from her tablet and then instructed the girls on what they would do.

It was MAMAs 2024 so a lot of artists are performing, luckily even if we weren't a kpop group we were still invited to perform with other idols.

This would be my first MAMAs, and also we weren't nominated just invited to perform.

"Alright, everyone out and get to your practice rooms." Sua said as we all filed out of our van and got inside the building from the back.

"Room C25." I kept telling myself as I looked through the halls until I found my door.

I walked in and put my things down, there was an instructor who was already teaching Felix which made me feel embarrassed for not being here earlier.

"Alaska, I'm Daniel and you'll be performing with Felix." Daniel greeted as he walked towards me. "You'll be singing a duet called Wouldn't change a thing."

"By Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas?" I questioned.

"Yeah... This is a pretty old song though." Daniel looked at me surprised.

"I used to listen to it nonstop." I chuckled. "Is that all?"

"You'll also be singing Secret Love Song." The instructor said.

"I love Little Mix!" Felix cheered.

I chuckled at his cute reaction, Felix was always such a bright sunshine and that's something no one could take away from him.

"Alright." Daniel breathed out with a smile. "Let's get started on formations."

• • •

"Shit." I panted. "Daniel why didn't you mention a dance break?"

"I figured it would be a nice surprise, both of you guys are main dancers now so I think you both can pull it off perfectly." Daniel laughed. "By the way, will you guys be going to the after party?"

"After party?" I questioned and looked at Felix who just shook his head like he was tired of hearing about it.

"What? Are you not going to the after party?" Daniel asked me.

"I just didn't know idols had after parties after they've just participated in MAMAs?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ohh!" Daniel laughed at how clueless I was. "The after party of MAMAs is the party where one night a year you can be crazy and let go, the party is super VIP and trust me when I say so many idols have hooked up without Dispatch knowing."

"And how do you?" I then realized who I was talking to. "Ahh, Kang Daniel you've definitely seen so much in that party haven't you?"

Daniel chuckled as he stared at the floor for a bit and then looked at me. "Yeah actually... I met Jihyo that day."

My heart fell to my stomach at his words, poor guy... Daniel and Jihyo dated and broke up because of their schedule changes, it was truly sad and honestly thats why I never focused on relationships throughout my career. I was scared for have to meet the right person but at the wrong time.

"Well, I hope you guys have fun there. Make sure to drink a lot and hook up with someone, let go!" Daniel smiled. "You're only allowed one night a year so don't let it go to waste."

"Yeah, I don't really recommend it." Felix shook his head.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Its too crazy even for me, I only go because I don't want to be alone at the dorms." Felix sighed. "So many idols reveal their true intentions with you sometimes its annoying."

I rolled my eyes at him, ruining all the fun.. Wait. Am I acting irresponsible? I shouldn't go to the party.. But I haven't had true fun as a reckless person in a while.

"I'm just letting you know, JYPE, SM, Bighit, KQ, and Belift groups are going to be there, YG is sort of banned though." Daniel said.

"Wait... Will BTS be there? And why would YG be banned?" I gasped.

"Ehh, I heard it was an argument between the CEO and the guy who owns the venue of the party. Like I said, this place is like top secret and no people other than idols know about this place but YG has his suspicions.. Trust me it would be such a huge scandal if anyone was caught."

The adrenaline I got from all that information was astounding, I smirked at the idea of being scandalous. I missed taking risks, ever since I became leader life was been always on the safe side and making sure I was responsible. Just for one night... I get to be irresponsible and be risky, do whatever I want...

I'm going to that party.