Just for You - Akatsuki_lover - Neji

Name: Deisha

Age: 17

Looks: silver hair to her waist in a fishtail braid, teal blue eyes, golden tan skin, wears the same outfit as Hinata except her jacket is light blue and white then her pants are darker

Personality: obsessed with trying to get Neji to show more emotion, kind hearted and will always do what's best for everyone

Crush: Neji

History: She had a family once but only a father. He was amazing but died of a rare illness when she was only 5. She had been taken in by Hinata's father when he saw she was promising. Deisha never really showed emotion until she met Neji and ever since then they had been friends. Neji became a bit...distant after his father's death but she still stayed as close to him as she could and now had a past time in trying to make him smile instead of him smirking all the time seeing as he never really smiled.

This is for Akatsuki_lover. I made the character myself. X3

"We need to go Deisha-chan!" Hinata said quietly as she ran around the room gathering things.

I giggled and grabbed her arms amking her face me.

"It's alright Hina-chan!" I exclaimed giggling. "We are going to be fine!"

She smiled at me and nodded. We then gathered our things together for the mission.

"I'm ready!" We excaimed together.

We giggled at each other. I was happy Hinata didn't stutter when we were alone with each other. We grabbed our bags and threw them over our shoulders then ran out the door. We raced to the training ground where we were supposed to meet the others that were going on the mission to find it was the whole Konoha 12!

"Uh...this isn't a mission is it?" I asked.

"Nope!" Naruto said with his usual grin as he popped the 'p'.

I scowled. So that's why we were supposed to pack bathing suits. I sighed and turned around. I was gripped around my waist and thrown over someone's shoulder. I recognized the hair and outfit.

"Neji!" I yelled as I struggled in his arms. "Let go!"

He said nothing and just started running. Hinata giggled as she trailed behind us somewhat. I scowled at her but she just giggled more.

Soon we stopped and sand was under Neji's feet. I was uncerimoniously dropped onto my stomach and I glared at s back. He grunted and walked off and sat under a tree. I then took a look around. We were at a lake.

"How does a lake have sand around it?" I asked.

"Gaara-sama did it," Hinata said smiling.

"Gaara and Kankurou are here?!" I asked. "I thought he was busy!"

"I was but I thought I could use a break...well, Temari did anyway..." a voice said.

I looked up to see Gaara with his hand outstretched to me. I smiled at him seeing a small smile on his face and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and I ruffled his hair.

"You may be the Kazekage Gaara..." I said ruffling his hair. "...but we were friends before that."

Gaara smacked my hand away lightly as he smiled lightly. One emotionless person down. Gaara wlaked away and I turned to Hinata smiling.

"Now I only have...Neji...Shikamaru...Sai..." I said counting out people on my fingers. "...three more people to go!"

Hinata smiled.