Hidden Talents - Deidara - -Kuroko-Tetsuya

Name: Kuroko

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Looks: Red waist length hair, white eyes, wears black belly top, purple shorts, blue ninja shoes

Personality: Shy, sweet, blushes and faints a lot

Likes: Hyper people, blood, and training

Dislikes: fangirls, fanboys, bugs

Bff's: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Gaara

Tattoo: snowflake on forearm

Ninja mark: A tigers fang

Past:Known as the Hokage's granddaughter

Crush: Deidara

This character belongs to -Kuroko-Tetsuya. I hope you all enjoy and to let you all know I am making this a modern day one shot. I will try to make this over 1,000 words to make up for this being so late. Again, I am sorry to you -Kuroko-Tetsuya for not getting this out sooner. I hope you like it.

~

I squealed in joy. This was going to be an amazing break from being a modern day ninja assassin!

"But they tried kidnappings me and Gaara when we were younger! They got Gaara actually and he barely got out of it unscathed -ttebeyo!" Naruto yelled.

I frowned.

"Itachi is my friend you though Naruto, and Gaara has already agreed to go. Sasuke has made up with Itachi and besides, maybe if you all make friends all of that stuff will blow over?" I said with a shy smile.

Naruto pouted.

"But I don't wanna!" Naruto whined.

Gaara sighed from beside the blonde baby. Gaara then proceeded to push Naruto making him trip onto his face. I flinched slightly then Gaara smiled at me. I smiled at Gaara then waved at them as I headed to the Akatsuki building and he dragged Naruto somewhere.

Konan couldn't plan the party on her own now could she?

~

I smiled as I stared at Hidan whom Konan had made put up the black and red ribbons. Did I say he was also wearing a pink apron with rainbows?

"Don't. Fucking. Say. A thing." Hidan seethed.

I just giggled softly and walked over to Deidara and Sasori who started to yell at each other so instead I made my way over to Kakuzu in the emo corner.

"So...much...money..." Kakuzu moaned as he rocked himself back and forth.

"Well you are a cheapskate..." I said in all honesty not really meaning for it to slip out.

All of a sudden I found him standing over me. I squeaked and ran to hide behind Deidara. Sasori and Deidara immediately stopped arguing to look at me. I blushed seeing Deidara's face so close to mine. My vision swimmed and I passed out.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I saw Sasori and Gaara over me with Sakura on the other side of me.

"Are you all right?" Someone behind me asked.

I realized my head was lying on someone's lap. I blushed and looked up to the voice seeing Deidara then fainted again. I groaned waking for a second time but no one noticed. I looked up seeing my head was still on Deidara's lap and saw his face turned towards the table. Sasori was sitting there and I could hear music from the living room area.