Never Letting Go - Naruto and Kiba - KESousa04

Name: Sasashia Uchiha

Age: 16

Looks: looks like Sasuke but has long hair usually in pigtails and medium breasts, has a big scar on her left cheek

Likes: sushi, quiet people, and scaring people

Dislikes: hyper people, Ino, and Sakura

History: She was kidnapped when she was five years old but escaped. She then decided to train herself to be the strongest kunoichi. She is a year younger than Sasuke.

Crushes: Kiba and Naruto

Family: Itachi and Sasuke (elder brothers)

Her future plan is to take over the village!!

Obviously the character Sasashia belongs to KESousa04. Hope you like it.

I yawned. Today it was too bright.

"Get up Sasashia!" An agitated voice yelled.

I groaned and looked at my window where Kiba was perched on the sill.

"Get away from my window!" I yelled and covered my head up with my blanket.

I heard him sigh then my door crashed open. I screamed and I was picked up.

"Fucking! Put me down damn it!" I screamed.

There was a familiar laugh and I opened my eyes to see Naruto. I glared at him as he laughed.

"You should have gotten up faster Sasashia!" He said with his usual grin.

I glared at him and he chuckled. He sat me down and my blanket fell off of me. I blushed softly but held my head up high as I crossed my arms over my chest. I was in short shorts and a tank top that left nothing to the imagination. Just like the pervert he was, Naruto just looked at me. I then heard a wolf whistle. I looked behind Naruto to see Kiba with an approving smile. I growled.

"Get out you damn perverts!" I yelled at them.

Naruto seemed to have snapped out of it and now blushed tomato red. Seeing his face made me sad. Tomatoes were Sasuke's favorite food. I turned myself around as Kiba and Naruto fought. I grabbed some clothes and slipped into my bathroom without notice. I got dressed then slipped out the bathroom window and went to the top of the Hokage heads. I sat down and looked up at the sky. Kiba and Naruto were so annoying.

"Why do I like them?" I asked myself.

"Who?" A voice asked.

I jumped and looked to see Shino and Hinata.

"Your voice scared me Shino!" I said with a soft smile.

I sighed and looked up to the sky.

"Can you guys keep a secret?" I said as I looked down to my hands.

Hinata put her hand on my shoulder and they both sat beside me. They nodded.

"I don't know what to do. Naruto and Kiba are fighting. Those boys fight over me all the time but I don't know which one...." I trialed off.

"About what?" Hinata asked.

I sighed again. This is so hard to speak about.

"You both know how I don't like loud or annoying people, right?" I asked.

Hinata smiled knowing exactly where I was going and Shino nodded. I took a deep breath.

"Well...Naruto and Kiba...I like them both but one, do not know who to choose and two, do not know what to do about their fighting. I do not know. I fight with them all the time but it gets me close to them. What do I do? Can you help?" I asked.

I looked at them. Hinata was smiling.

"All I will say is follow your heart," Shino said as he nodded.

Even airy his collar hiding his mouth I could tell he was smiling. I looked at Hinata.

"I couldn't say it any other way either. Do you know who you like best?" She asked.

I smiled sheepishly at her. She sighed but still smiled.

"You will know when the time is right, okay?" She asked.

I nodded. She gave me a hug and Shino patted my back then they both left. I looked at the ever darkening sky. Maybe if I go on a date with them I will find out but should it be separate or what? I sighed and walked into the woods. I wasn't watching where I was going and I tripped. I looked in front of me to find a cliff.

I screamed and fell. Nothing could stop me. I was falling too fast. I couldn't turn. I saw my life flash before my eyes and the boys flashed across my vision but one showed up much more than another. I smiled knowing finally who was I really loved, not liked but loved. I wouldn't be able to tell them though unfortunately. I scoffed to myself.

"What a way to go..." I mumbled.

I held my arms to me and closed my eyes. I stopped fighting and accepted it. Before I fell unconscious I felt someone grab me. I never saw them though.

~

I woke up and saw I was beside the cliff. I looked around and didn't see anyone initially. I felt chakra though. It was faint but that was definately chakra. I grabbed a kunai.

"Who's there?" I yelled.

I glared out and right then the bush raddled. I looked and saw it was him but, he was hurt and bleeding. My eyes widened and I froze. My body wouldn't move. I just stood there, frozen, as he bled out from a kunai stabbed into his abdomen.

I felt tears start streaming down my face. I knew this isn't something that could be healed easily, even with his regenerative abilities. I sobbed and dropped to my knees beside him. I picked his head up and all of sudden my hands started to how a light green. I gasped recognizing it as medical ninjutsu. But I never learned it so how? I shook my head and pulled the kunai out of him. I then put my hand over the wound.

"Stay with me. Just stay with me please!" I said with determination as I cried.

I heard him groan. I gasped and looked at his face to see him staring at me. I smiled at him as I cried happily this time. He just smiled back and put his hand on my cheek. I put mine over his.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" I yelled at him.

More tears started down my cheeks.

"I...I thought I lost you..."

He just smiled at me.

"It will take a lot more to get rid of me 'ttebeyo," he said in a strained voice.

"Naruto..." I mumbled.

I smiled and hugged him to me. I won't let him go. I'm never letting go. Never will I let go.

I hope you all liked it. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The only difficult part was one, picking who she would end up with and two, waiting for my tablet to catch up with how fast I can type. X3

Well, comment on what you think.

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\