Thanks to Him - Gaara - lizzysohma777

Name: Lizzy Uchiha

Age: same as Sasuke

Looks: brown hair and brown eyes dark enough to be considered black at times

Past: Her mother died when she was 8. That same year she was raped by two Konoha shinobi. She became best friends with Kiba back then too. She is the real 2-tails jinchuriki and has the Sharingan.

Family: Orochimaru (father), Sasuke and Itachi (cousins)

Crush: Gaara

~

"Gaara!" I yelled.

I screamed as the door was opened and Kankurou's puppet Karasu stared at me.

"You fucker!" I screamed as I kicked it.

I ran as I screamed even louder when the blades popped out. I started crying as I ran.

"Little fucker! Fucker!" I screamed as I cried.

I ran onto something and screamed again then saw it was Gaara. I hugged him as I cried and I heard someone gulp.

"Kankurou!" Gaara growled.

I heard the swish of sand and heard Kankurou run. His stupid puppets were the only thing I am afraid of and he knew that. Evrytime I saw his puppets I forget everything and just want to run, I don't know why though. I felt Gaara's hands on my shoulders and I looked up into his eyes.

"You are okay now. Go to my room and he won't bother you anymore, all right?" He asked with a small smile.

He used his thumb to wipe the tears from my eyes. I nodded but didn't make a move to leave. I didn't want to leave him. I knew I was safe with him.

Gaara smiled softly down at me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to his room and by the time we got there I was half asleep. He laid me on his bed and covered me up. He gently rubbed my head not knowing what else to do as he stayed by me. I finally fell asleep knowing Kankruou couldn't get me.

~

"Lizzy! Psst! Lizzy!" A voice whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and screamed as I saw Kankurou.

"Gaara! Temari!" I screamed.

The next thing I knew sand and wind attacked Kankurou making him fly into the wall. I was crouched in a ball not knowing what else to do. I felt someone hug me and found it was Temari. I hugged her back.

"Why does he fucking do that?!" I asked on the verge of crying again.

She pulled back with a small smile and a shrug.

"No one can explain Kankurou Lizzy," she said softly. "I this k it is adorable when you are like this. When you aren't scared you act just like Sasuke and that isn't fun!"

She pouted as she mentioned my cousin and I smiled softly.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I'll try to be more open. Remember, I am not completely Uchiha."

That was one of the reasons I was here. I started out as a prisoner of Gaara because I was a skilled ninja and the daughter of the Sanin Orochimaru and an Uchiha woman.

"I have the day off so let's go do things together. I can grab Matsuri if you want too?" She asked.

I thought about it. Matsuri was a major Gaara fangirl and was jealous of me liking him and living with the three siblings but she was still one of my best friends. I nodded finally with an almost unnoticeable smile.