Woah - Karumi_Oki - !!Warning!! - !!Lemon!! - Kakashi

Name: Akari Oki

Age: 17

Looks: long raven black hair to the sender of her back, bright green eyes, short

Personality:stubborn , funny, short tempered, loving, outgoing

History: no one really knows, doesn't have any clan left, sister was murdered recently

Powers: controls fire, is part fox demon from hell not a tail beast

Likes: food, kakashi, sleep, animals

Dislikes: perverts, arrogant people like sasuke, vegetable's, oh and people who treat others poorly

Crush: Kakashi

~This is a major WARNING for everyone who is below age, well, let's just say young teenagers because that's what I think should be right because of crap. There is CUSSING and it is a LEMON meaning SMUT and stuff so yeah. The character is owned by Karumi_Oki. You already know who owns Naruto and all I have to say is enjoy I guess. Again this is strongly cautioned and is only my second ever lemon because I did one for my friend Niname's book here on Wattpad but yeah...

I hopped out of the shower into the cold air of the bathroom. I shivered and dried myself. I wasn't in a hurry and wasn't expecting anyone so I got on a pretty green laced bra with matching panties and wrapped my favorite mostly see through black robe around my slightly wet body.

I made sure my curtains were closed through the apartment so no one would see me and I sat down on the couch with a bowl of chocolate ice cream and my sketchpad and pencil. I ate a spoonful of ice cream then started drawing. I didn't know what yet but I just drew.

Before I knew it I had drawn the outline of an animal. I smiled recognizing it as a koi fish. I started putting a mouth and eye for it then put the scales and details on the fins. Before I knew it it looked like it could hop off the page. I giggled then heard a knock on my front door.

I frowned and looked at my bowl of now melted ice cream. I took it to the kitchen and rinsed it out. The knocking got louder and more frequent.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I yelled impatiently.

The knocking stopped and I closed my robe around my body. I unlocked my door and opened it enough to see the person. It was my boyfriend Kakashi. I blushed.

"What are you doing here Kakashi?" I asked him.

"Can I come in?" He asked back with a smirk under his mask.

"I'm kind of not presentable," I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "What are you wearing?"

"Pretty much nothing. I'm in a robe, panties, and a bra then that's it..." I said blushing harder.

His smirk turned into a large smile that I had seen on him many times. I blushed more and he took off his mask.

"Perfect..." he said in a low and seductive voice.

I let the door go and he pushed it open with his foot. I saw the hunger in his eyes and blushed even worse as his eyes hungrily roamed my curvy body. I let my black hair cover my bright green eyes. The pale skin of his hand caressed my own porcelain-like skin of my arm and he pulled me to him.

He shut the door with his foot and picked me up. I blushed even worse and my robe opened to show me to him. He licked his lips as he looked over me. He then stared into my eyes and I saw so much want and lust. It was smoldering and made me want him so bad. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I then kissed him not being able to hold back any longer. He responded by wrapping his arms around me tighter and asking for entrance. He walked us to my couch and lied me down on it as I denied him with a giggle. He smirked against my lips and bit my bottom lip gently.

I opened my mouth just barely and he growled seeing it wasn't enough for him. He squeezed my butt and I gasped. He gladly shot his tongue in my mouth getting what he wanted. His tongue roamed my mouth dominant over mine but I didn't mind at all. I liked a man that I could fight with. It gave me a challenge and I was always happy to accept it.

I flipped us making his back hit the couch and he grinned as we kissed. I gently moved my leg into his groin making him groan. I smirked and sucked on his tongue making him moan. I let him go and his tongue retreated back into his mouth. I kissed him again after a moment and this time I explored his mouth. He tasted like my favorite fruit, peaches.

I moved my legs to straddle him as I kissed him and ground my hips into his. He moaned and I let my tongue roam his mouth. He bit down lightly just grazing his teeth over my tongue. I deepened the kiss as I pressed my body against his. He started to get up until he was sitting the whole way up and he put his hand on the small of my back then the other under my thighs.

He then stood and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked us to my room and set me down on the bed. I smiled at him as I broke the kiss and I took the robe off of me and dropped it over the side of the bed. I dragged myself backwards and lied fully extended with my knees slightly bent. I looked at him seductively seeing the hungry look back in his eyes.

He got on his hands and knees and made his way towards me on the bed. He finally got to me. One of his legs were in between mine and one of his hands rested on my thigh, his thumb beside my warmth but not quite on it. He grinned down at me as I looked up at him. I put my arms around his neck and brought him down to me to where his lips were ghosting above mine.

He kissed me and smothered me with how much passion there was in it. He wanted me bad, just as much as I wanted him. That, was certain from the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him tighter until his chest was against mine. He took off his shirt, thankfully a button up one so the kiss wasn't broken. He then took off my bra leaving me in only my panties.

My fingers went to the rim of his pants. I traced the muscles above the line then took hold and pulled his pants and boxers down at once. He kicked them off the rest of the way and he rubbed me slightly before taking off my panties. I spread my legs for him and he thrust in immediately.

I moaned into the kiss and he broke it. I moaned louder as he went in the whole way filling me up. Man, this was heaven to me.

"So...fucking...tight..." Kakashi moaned out loudly. "Man, Akari!"

I wrapped my legs around him tightly and whispered dirty things in his ear. He started to thrust into me slowly and the more I whispered to him the faster he went until I was screaming sweet nothings at the ceiling. Kakashi went to my neck sucking on my soft spot as he found it immediately.

He bit down making me moan even louder as he pounded me even harder. He was moaning and groaning with me, his voice lower, encouraging me. He licked up all the blood then started kissing and leaving hickeys everywhere on my chest. I didn't mind at the moment, no, not at all.

"K-Kakashi!" I screamed. "I-I'm going t-to...!"

"Do it..." he growled lowly.

It was then I came covering his member with my juices. He then came into me after a few more thrusts. He pulled out and I whimpered at the loss of him and he pulled my body against his. He threw the blankets over us and before I drifted off to sleep I said only one thing, "Woah."

Hey guys, again this was my second lemon ever so yeah. If you enjoyed I'm happy. If you read and didn't like it I told you what it included and you didn't have to read. Don’t report me please and thank you. I love all of you that I say are my kits. Make request and I will try my best.

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\