Break Ups - ofmiceandmandy - Deidara

Name: Shinta (Uchiha) Hidiki

Age: 18

Rank: ANBU Captain

Personality: Very shy and quiet, loner, tends to be quite cold and mysterious. However, she is kind, caring and  gentle towards the ones she loves. She is very strong, powerful, smart, creative and artistic. She likes to be alone, since she was alone most of her life. The only person she religiously converses with is Kakashi, and very rarely the ninjas in her age group. She enjoys drawing people, but doesn't tell people she draws them, nor shows them. She admires from a distance, very observant. As shy and serious by nature as she is, she loves to live peacefully. She is responsible in fulfilling duties and protecting the ones she loves, even if it means losing her sanity in the process.

Likes: Drawing, sketching, or anything artistic. She loves playing her Indian flute, and she is actually quite good at it. She is an amazing singer as well and also plays a little bit of guitar.

Dislikes: Fan girls, crowds, people in general, feeling totally abandoned.

Looks: Long and wavy, naturally raven colored hair and onyx eyes. However, her hair is dyed to turquoise. When not in her ANBU uniform, she is usually seen in black shorts and halter tank top, black ninja shoes and also has her double swords with her at all times. Her Konoha headband is tied around her upper thigh.

History: Previously part of the more powerful end of the Uchiha clan. Mastered the Sharingan at a very young age, however, lost control of it and had accidently killed her best friend Amaya whiletraining together which had emotionally wrecked her for years. Using that as motivation to become stronger so nothing like that happens again, she becomes a very powerful ninja. No sooner, a part of the ANBU. She was out on a solo mission at the age of 12 to gather information for the Hokage when the Uchiha massacre took place. She learned that Itachi had committed the slaughter; and he also let Sasuke live. She had seen Itachi and Sasuke around, but didn't much bother either of them. Though she did respect Itachi for his strength. However, after that night, she was rumored to be dead. Taking advantage of that, she changed her last name from Uchiha to Hidiki and colored and cut her hair to keep herself and friends safe from Itachi and anyone else that may come after her. Changing her looks drastically was all she could think to do, since she did ultimately wish to live a peaceful life. Keeping her abilities and strength hidden is top priority to her. No one has noticed yet, except for Kakashi, who took her in when she had nowhere to go after the tragedy. As she got older, she took on missions for money and got an apartment of her own.

Abilities: Sharingan, and Mangekyō Sharingan. (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, etc.) Very good with double blades and taijutsu. She posses the 12-tailed wolf, Jinn, and also possesses the power to control it at will. She was with Jinn since birth. Chakra from the demon is purple and blue in color.

Crush: Deidara

Masashi Kishimoto owns Naruto and ofmiceandmandy owns Shinta. This will be a modern day one shot. I hope you guys like it.

I can’t believe he...broke up with me… I was so devastated. I’d been with him for a full year and he just brushed me off like I was nothing. I lied on my bed for I don’t know how long. Someone knocked on the door.

I didn’t get up.

Another knock then my door creaked open.

I still stayed there.

A hand was put on my back and I looked up finding Kakashi.

“Shinata, have you even eaten this whole time?” He asked worriedly.