An Accident - RebelRocker15 - Itachi

Name: Kasumi

Age: 21

Looks: Pretty much identical to Deidara

Personality: Loud, perky, sarcastic

Crush: Itachi

Family: She is Deidara's older sister.

Kasumi belongs to RebelRocker15. This will be another modern day one shot so I hope you like it and there will be uncensored cussing. X3

"Dei-chan!" A soft voice echoed through the small, two bedroom home.

A sigh was heard.

"What Kasumi, un?" A deep voice asked. "And don't call me Dei-chan, yeah! Come on!"

The girl giggled as she sat upside down on the couch watching a random TV show.

"Aren't you going to be late to meet the others?" she asked him.

Just then there was the distinctive sound of someone falling from a ways off the ground onto the floor. Kasumi giggled and smiled as Deidara ran into the room in a black shirt and red jacket without pants.

She herself wasn't ready seeing as she was only in black skinny jeans and a nightshirt but at least she remembered clothes right?

"I think you forgot something Dei..." Kasumi said trying to stifle her giggles.

Deidara turned around then looked down at himself. He blushed and ran out the room. Kasumi went to her own and got on a black tank top with chains hanging on the sides and a red half jacket. She slipped on a pair of red boots that stopped below her knees and grabbed her cell phone.

Deidara rushed past her with a pair of black jeans and black shoes then black fingerless gloves on his hands. She giggled and he grabbed his keys.

"Do you want to ride with me Kasumi, hmm?" he asked.

Kasumi shook her head no.

"I'm going to ride my bike actually," she said smiling.

Her little brother shrugged and closed the door behind himself. Kasumi grabbed an apple off the counter then walked out the door as well, grabbing her red, black rimmed bike off the porch as she left.

Kasumi would bike any day rather than riding in a car. She just didn't like cars much no matter how good people say they are. They made people lazy was her opinion.

Kasumi looked around the bustling city as people ran everywhere trying to get places and crap in a hurry. Kasumi wasn't really one that let anything bother her. She didn't like to be bossed around and she didn't like to boss around anyone else. She just wasn't that kind of person.

Kasumi made her way to a big skyscraper. Her brother should already be there. Kasumi took her bike with her into the building and gave it to the man she always did then made her way to the elevator. She got out a small card from her back pocket and put it in a slot.

"Hey Kasumi. Your brother is already here," a slightly annoyed voice said cutting off the elevator music.

Kasumi smiled and pressed the little button while shaking her head soflty.

"Thanks Sasori, now take me up please," she said into the little speaker above the button.

The elevator began moving and didn't stop until it reached the last floor at the top. The elevator doors open and a red head was waiting as soon as the doors opened. He grabbed her wrist rather harshly and pulled her along behind him.