Meet Him There - Sasuke - OshielovesANIME

Name: Dawn

Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, black skirt, dark blue shirt, fishnet gloves, black combat boots

Personality: sweet and kind but if you make her mad may God help you

Other Info: fairly good fighter, eats a lot, scares people way too much

The character Dawn belongs to OshielovesANIME. Enjoy everyone! X3

~

I sighed as I walked the forest. I had just went to Konoha to find my favorite knuckle headed ninja went off on a training exposition with that pervert Jiriyia. I was hoping to see him but he left some time after I did and I left when Sasuke did. I wanted to bring him back so I turned into a traveling ninja.

Sasuke was last seen in Suna so I was heading there. The new Kazekage had tried to capture him but had failed horribly so I was hoping to pick up his trail there. All of a sudden a shuriken flew out of the trees and pinned the sleeve of my shirt to the tree. I easily tore it out and ran. I looked behind to see Kiri rogues.

"Hey! It's a girl!" The leader exclaimed happily. "And she's a ninja!"

I frowned and kept running then something hit my back. I groaned then felt someone's boot on my back and heard a chuckle. I looked at the man.

"You are going to regret getting me mad!" I said with a cheery smile.

The man's eyes widened. He had a reason to be wary.

~

I smiled and giggled as I stared at the bruised and beaten men as they hung from the limb of the tree tied together with rope around their ankles.

"Bye bye boys!" I said with a giggle as I waved to them.

They groaned and I giggled again. I made my way to Suna again through the forest. I smiled when I saw a clearing through the trees. I was almost there now! I only had a bit to go. I knew it.

~

I smiled as I went through the gates of Suna. I was happy not only to find Sasuke but also because I thought I was being followed. Ever since I got out of the forest a day or so ago it felt as if I had been watched from a distance but I never found anyone.

Oh well. At least no one could get me now right?

I headed to the Kazekage building like told by the guards. I knocked on the door and got a surprise, one I was definitely not expecting.

"Why wasn't I told about this?!" I whined and threw my arms up dramatically.

The blonde girl and cat hatted boy laughed at my childishness and I pouted as I crossed my arms. The red head behind the Kazekage desk just shook his head at me.

"Did you go to Konoha?" Temari asked still laughing at my pout.

"Well yeah! Naruto wasn't there though and nobody said anything!" I whined.

Temari just smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged had back then got a noogie from Kankurou.

"Kitty cat!" I yelled at him making him laugh again.

"It has been a while since I have heard that," he said smiling.

We heard a cough and I looked to Gaara as I scratched the back of my head.

"So what is it you want?" He asked.

I bowed to him.

"Right!" I exclaimed in business mode. "I wanted to ask permission to stay for a night sir. I want to stock up on provisions and get some rest before I head back out tomorrow to look for a...um...friend of mine."