Shy Times - Kiba and Menma - Sasashia-Uzumkai

Name: Koharu

Age: should be obvious by now X3

Looks: like Naruto but pigtails, has medium breasts

Personality: shy, blushed a lot, pretty, well known, aggressive, sassy,

Crush: Kiba and Menma

Likes: Ramen, tomatoes, ninjas, strong people, shy and hyper people

Dislikes: Ino, Sakura, people that think they are stronger than her

History: Koharu is Naruto's twin sister and she has a part of the nine-tails fox in her.

Koharu Uzumaki belongs to Sasashia-Uchiha. I hope you all like this.

~

I wonder what I'll do today. A knock was heard and I made my way to the door of the apartment my brother and I shared. I opened it to find Menma. I blushed lightly.

"H-hi Menma," I said softly.

Menma smirked at me.

"Hey Koharu!" Kiba said as he popped out from behind Menma.

I looked at him in surprise then laughed as he laughed.

"Do you want to come for a walk with me?" They asked simultaneously.

I blushed feeling faint. B-both of them asked me at the same time? I looked at them as they glared at each other.

"I asked first, baka!" Kiba yelled.

"Well I got here first!" Menma yelled back.

Kiba scoffed. Maybe it is time to slip away?

I closed the door behind me and slipped behind them then bolted off down the hall. I didn't stop running until I made it to an alley way behind a shop on the other side of the apartment building. I poked my head out to see Menma and Kiba arguing then bolting off to different places.

I sighed and put my back against the wall. I tilted my head to the side as I thought about how the two fought over me.

"Hiding from anyone in particular?" A voice asked.

I screamed and jumped to the side. I turned to see it was Menma. He smirked and I blushed. I played with my fingers as I looked at the ground.

"N-no..." I mumbled.

He chuckled.

"Come on, let's go get Ramen," he said softly.

He offered me his arm. I blushed and put my arm through his with a small smile. He smiled back the same and we made our way to Ichiraku Ramen. I smiled seeing Naruto there. I jumped on him and hugged him. He immediately knew who it was so he laughed and hugged me back.

We sat down and ordered Ramen then started talking about random things. It was then Menma and Naruto started fighting. I blushed with a giggle. It was funny seeing them fight over what they thought was right. It was then Kiba walked up behind them. I giggled softly then Kiba screamed making them both jump.

I laughed as Naruto ran after Kiba. Menma just stayed and sighed but cussed under his breath. He looked at me and I blushed.

"So what are you thinking about?" He asked as he rested his head on his hand.

"Um...n-nothing mu-much," I mumbled.

He smirked and I blushed a bit darker. He went to say something then I was grabbed around my waist.

"Sorry but we have a date!" Kiba said then jumped off with me.

"You damned mutt!" Menma yelled.

Kiba moved me to carry me bridal style causing my blush to darken even more. I clutched his jacket in my hands and put my face against his chest to guard from the wind. I was soon set down on the ground in a field.

"What was that for?!" I asked Kiba as I blushed.

Kiba shrugged with a grin.

"I don't like him is all," he said as he looked up at the clouds.

I blushed even worse. So he was jealous and trying to protect me? That sounds an awful lot like what someone would do for their mate. I looked up to Kiba. I stood up and walked to him. I hugged him and kissed his cheek making him blush and look at me in surprise. I blushed as I smiled at him.

"Thank you Kiba," I said to him softly.

I cleared his throat and stiffly nodded. It made me giggle. He wasn't really one to be shy. I guess everyone has their shy times don't they?

"You aren't shy a lot," I said with a smile.

Kiba blushed and crossed his arms over his chest. He stuck his nose in the air with a scoff.

"I'm not shy!" He stated loudly.

I giggled and put my hands on my hips.

"Then prove it!" I shouted back with a smile challengingly.

He opened an eye and glanced at me. He smirked and I backed up a bit. That look in his eye made me shiver and feel very vulnerable. He walked towards me with an air of confidence. I shyly backed away and smiled sheepishly.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Proving to you I'm not shy of course," he said with a large grin as he cornered me against a tree.

I looked to the sides and blushed seeing his arms there. I looked up to him blushing darkly.

"K-Kiba-"

I was silenced by his lips on mine. I blushed darker and my hands clutched his shirt tightly as I pressed myself against him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he deepened the kiss as he pressed his body into mine making my back press against the tree behind me.

We finally broke for air after a long kiss and I panted. Kiba tilted my head up to him and he kissed my forehead. I blushed more with a soft smile.

"I knew you were my mate. Hopefully this means no more shy times..." he mumbled.

I giggled and hugged him.

"I hope so too Kiba-kun. No more shy times," I said softly.

He chuckled. No more shy times.

~What did you think? Hmm? I want to know! I hope you all liked it. X3

~Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\