Blossoms in the Snow - dixiegirl19 - Itachi

Name: Akemi 'Saki' Haruno

Age:18

Looks: strawberry blonde hair to her waist in a braided bun, amber eyes with green flecks, pale skin, slim and athletic body, wears a red shirt that is open in the back, has a red skirt that stops just below her knees with the Haruno circle, fishnet shorts that stop at mid-thigh, nin boots that stop under knees just after mid-calf, black fingerless gloves that stop just before elbows

Personality: kind, strong willed, trustworthy, one of those people that seem happy all the time and doesn't like to worry anyone or show sadness or anger but when angered is to be left alone, very sensitive

History: She is the 3rd cousin to Kizashi Haruno, Sakura Haruno's father. She grew up with Itachi and looked up to him. When he left the village it was her that was the only one to know why Itachi did what he did so she followed him and became a spy and assassinator for the Akastuki. Itachi always called Akemi Saki so she goes by that.

Crush: Itachi

I own Akemi and this is dedicated to dixiegirl19.

I sighed. Out on another assassination mission for the Akatsuki in the Land of Iron. It was so cold as the wind softly wipped my hair to and fro. It just had to be winter hadn't it?

"You okay?" a voice asked.

I sighed and looked over to Itachi. At least I wasn't alone in this stupid mission.

"Yeah Itachi senpai...it's just so cold..." I said softly.

As if to show it my body shivered as a gust of wind hit us. Itachi didn't even flinch or shiver.

"Here, take this Saki..." Itachi said emotionlessly.

I looked over to him again and blushed then got worried. He was handing his cloak to me. All he had was his usual outfit and it worried me.

"But...you'll get cold," I said to him.

"I was actually getting warm," he said with a slight smirk at my blush. "Just put it on before you freeze."

I sighed but did as told and tugged his cloak on. I was surpirse by how warm it was. The whole cloak was hot. I snuggled into the warmth greatful for Itachi.

"You are like a heater!" I exclaimed with a smile.

I heard Itachi chuckle and I smiled more.

"We better get going..." Itachi said back to his emotionless self.

I nodded and we got up. We weren't very far away from the inn. It took us a bit because of our limited vision from the snow but we got there. By that time I was freezing again, all the heat lost from Itachi's cloak. I handed his cloak back to him and he sneezed.

I blinked and groaned as I sat down on the bed in our room. Itachi shrugged and grabbed his stuff as he went into the bathroom. I heard him cough a few times as I read my book then I heard the distinctive sound of puke in a toilet. I was by the door in an instant

"Are you okay Itachi?" I asked through the door.

He just groaned for a minute.

"I'm fine Akemi..." he said soflty.

My brows furrowed together. He hasn't called me by my real name for some time now. I really can't remember when he last called me by my name because it's been that long.

"Are you sure? You just called me by my name," I said to him.

I heard him soflty curse at that. There was a long silence.