Lock the Door - Suigetsu - _Raven_Uchiha

Name: Raven Uchiha

Looks: black hair and ruby red eyes- Sharingan activated 24/7

Family: Sasuke's twin sister

Character is owned by _Raven_Uchiha. Hope you all like it.

~

Raven yawned as she stretched. Sasuke was beside her sleeping away.

'He should sleep. He hasn't slept all this time anyway,' she sighed to herself and rose from her spot to the hot spring she had found the other day.

Her bones ached and she desperately needed a bath too. Raven felt the water before jumping in and found it not too warm but not too cold. She smiled softly and took off her clothes. She gently lowered herself into the hot water, sighing when she finally sank in with a small smile.

Raven heard footsteps and sank down in the water a bit more knowing whom it was.

"Hello Suigetsu," Raven said softly.

The white haired, purple eyed boy looked at the girl that rested in the water.

"So I'm not the only one that found this place," he said with a smirk.

Raven sighed and sat her head against the back.

"You can come in if you want, you know?" She said nonchalantly.

The white haired boy blushed and Raven glanced at him with a small smirk. He just nodded and she closed her eyes again. A moment later he jumped in the hot spring as well.

Raven blushed softly but it quickly dispersed. She let out a soft sigh as Suigetsu did and he got an idea.

"Hey Raven," Suigetsu called.

She hummed in response.

"I've never really seen your brother smile. Does he smile around you?" He asked.

Raven opened her eyes to stare at him. Why he would ask a question like that she had no clue.

"Well, you know why he doesn't smile with our clan and everything," Raven said softly.

Suigetsu nodded. Raven was about to talk again when a cough broke the silence. Their heads turned to see Sasuke with a soft glare directed at his sister.

"Don't you dare..." he threatened.

Raven glared right back and sighed. Sasuke walked to her and closed his eyes as he held out a towel. She sighed and Sasuke covered her as she rose from the spring. She walked out of sight within the trees and Sasuke turned to Suigetsu as he was tightening a towel around his waist.

"I swear Suigetsu..." Sasuke threatened.

Suigetsu chuckled and held up a hand.

"Don't worry Sasuke, I wouldn't touch your sister without her consent and you know that," he said then grinned as Sasuke glared at him.

Suigetsu chuckled and with a final glare Sasuke walked off following his sister's trail of wet footprints.

~

"How are you doing Sasuke-kun?" Karin asked as they entered the inn.

"Could you go and get me a drink please Karin?" Raven asked the red head with a small pout.

Karin smiled and nodded happy to do whatever the Uchiha girl wanted. Sasuke looked at her with a grateful expression and Raven nodded back with an unoticable smile, a smile noticed by Sasuke only of course.

Sasuke got rooms for the team and they went to their rooms. Unfortunately Raven had to share a room with the clingy Karin while Sasuke had his own room then Suigetsu and Juugo shared. Raven locked herself in the bathroom as Karin tried to hug her for the tenth time that night.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" She muttered.

A knock was heard on the door and Raven hurried to put the water on in the shower.

"I'm taming a shower!" She yelled over the water.

"Yeah right!" A voice chuckled through the door.

Raven sighed and turned the water off then opened the door seeing Suigetsu.

"Thank Kami it's you..." She muttered.

"Karin being clingy again?" He asked.

Raven sighed and nodded. She gave him her infamous pout that made anyone fall for her.

"Can I switch places with Juugo, Suigetsu-kun?" Raven asked him.

Suigetsu looked at her with an ache in his chest. She bit her lip and his resistance cracked.

"Fine..." Suigetsu muttered.

Raven smirked and grabbed her things then headed to Suigetsu and Juugo's room. Juugo was strangely calm about sharing with Karin. He asked about Karin's clingness and automatically smiled as he excepted to switch places. Raven was happy and automatically lied down on her bed with a satisfied sigh. When she opened her eyes her Sharing an wasn't activated for once.

Suigetsu stared at her eyes in surprise but Raven didn't notice his staring. Suigetsu slowly walked over to Raven thinking about how her eyes were...well...beautiful. Her eyes were the same as Sasuke's but were much different. There was so emotion in her eyes now that her walls were down making her onyx eyes swim with a darker color.

Suigetsu stopped beside Raven's bed and she finally realized he was there. She came from her thoughts and saw Suigetsu put an arm on the side of the bed seemingly unconsciously though. He started to lean down into Raven. She blushed and moved slightly' Suigetsu moving the same way.

"What are you doing Suigetsu?" Raven asked him blushing a bit darker.

It seemed he snapped out of it and he realized what he was doing. His eyes darted down to Raven's lips for a moment then back up to her eyes just as quickly.

"I...don't...know..." he whispered onto her lips.

Raven looked into his eyes in confusion and she realized he was waiting for permission. Raven smiled softly but instead leaned up closing the space between them. Suigetsu put his hand on her cheek as hers wrapped around his neck and pulled him overtop of her. He gladly pulled her closer to him and pressed their bodies together as they kissed.

It was then the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard. They immediately broke apart and stared at Sasuke in surprise. Raven blushed maddly and Suigetsu was scared for his life. On Sasuke's temple was a throbbing vein and Suigetsu knew he had only a few seconds.

"Sasuke, I swear she allowed me!" He exclaimed.

Raven looked at Sasuke in fright then Suigetsu took off, Sasuke right behind him. Raven groaned.

"Stupid overprotective brother..." she muttered. "I guess we should have locked the door after all."

~

I know from my friends how protective a brother can be so I did something with that. I hope you all liked this.

~Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\