I lied - IsanameMatsuoka - Neji

This is a one shot for Neji! I hope you all like it and the character belongs to IsanameMatsuoka. I just hope I got the name right. My computer was messing up so...yeah...

Name: Linhchi Nguyen

Age: 14

Personality: sweet, bubbly, happy, shy around crush but can be serious, dislikes Ino, besties with Tenten and Hinata

Looks: long black hair, purple eyes and very pale, curvy, a little shorter than Neji, wears purple crop top with net underneath, army pants and ninja shoes

Background: She was an orphan and lost her memories when she was 5. She lives with Sasuke and considers Sasuke as brother.

Crush: Neji Hyuga

~Flashback

I was walking with Sasuke and his team to where the first part of the chunnin exams were being held. We came to the second floor and we saw this boy in green spandex, one of my friends TenTen, and a boy with brown hair to his mid back, lilac eyes, and pale skin. He was...cute to say simply.

He sensed us come up and looked back to us. Our eyes caught and I blushed slightly. I hid behind Sasuke a bit and the lilac eyed boy smirked then went back to the fight.~

That was the first time I met Neji. Ever since then TenTen and Hinata have kept the secret that I liked him but everyone said it was obvious I did. If and when they asked if I loved him...I'd lie. I'd lie about it everytime.

"Hey Linhichi!" TenTen yelled as she ran to catch up with me.

I stopped and waited for her with a smile.

"Hey TenTen. What are you doing today?" I asked.

"We have no missions today! Hinata wanted to see if we wanted to go to her place and hang out, just us girls. Can you believe that we all don't have missions today?!" She said excitedly.

I giggled and shook my head then what she said got to me.

"Ino is going to be there to isn't she?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yep and so is Sakura and Temari but you are coming!" She said and grabbed my arm.

I sighed and smiled. We soon made it to Hinata's and I looked down shyly seeing Neji open the door. I glanced up to him as he let us in and he smirked at me. My eyes widened and I looked down again. We basically ran to Hinata's room.

"I think he knows," TenTen said to the girls as soon as the door was closed.

They all giggled, even Ino surprisingly.

"You think?" they asked her simultaneously.

"Of course he knows!" Temari said with a laugh. "Do you like him or even love him Linhichi?"

I stuck my nose up in the air and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No! Of course not!"

I lied.

The girls sighed with frowns. Hinata let out the biggest sigh of all and was about to say something when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Hinata went to the door and opened it. The girls smiled at me seeing it was Neji and I just put my nose in the air and pretended I didn't notice him.

"H-hello Neji-nii-san," Hinata said with a sweet smile.

"Hinata-sama, the Hokage asked me to escort Linhichi to her for something..." he said and I looked at him in shock.