Petals on the Water - Sasori - SakuraHaruno_1928

Name: Lillian

Looks: black hair to mid-back, bright green eyes, pale skin, wears the same outfit as Konan except her shirt is white, has a white lily in her hair exactly as Konan has the origami rose in her hair

Personality: calm and strategic, doesn't like to be toyed with, is very sweet but will not hesitate to cuss someone out when including her friends or family, likes to be alone or helping someone with something (she will barely ever be seen doing nothing and will mostly always be doing something), is bluntly honest

Crush: Sasori

Past: She was found by Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato when she was 5 and they were 12. They raised her as their little sister basically. She witnessed her parents death and never had siblings so she more than happily welcomed the three into her life. She has been with them when the Akatsuki was formed from the beginning and even when Jiriyia trained the three.

I own Lillian. This is for SakuraHaruno_1928. Hope you like it everyone! X3

~

"So what are we doing today Konan-nee-chan?" I asked.

Konan looked down at me as I sat beside her. She had a sad look on her face. It was then Nagato-nii came in the room. I smiled at him but he just looked blankly back at me.

I frowned. I looked behind Nagato-nii and didn't see Yahiko-nii-san. I looked back at Konan-nee-chan then to Nagato-nii and realized what happened. I covered my mouth as tears worked their way down my cheeks.

"N-not Yahiko-nii-san...not him..." I stuttered softly.

Nagato bowed his head and covered his eyes as he shook. I started sobbing and Konan-nee-chan brought me into a hug.

Yahiko...was gone.

~

I sighed as I sat on the couch. It was that time again. The day Yahiko-nii-san sacrificed himself for Nagato-nii and Konan-nee-chan. They were together in Ame like they are every year for this day probably praying for him.

Yahiko-nii-san sacrificed himself for a good cause. He won't die in vain. That is what I swore. I will work for the peace he imagined and protect Konan-nee-chan and Nagato-nii.

"What is wrong with you?" A bored sounding voice asked.

I looked to see Sasori-san and smiled automatically.

"Just thinking is all!" I said in a cheery voice even though I didn't feel it.

He hummed then turned and walked away.

"I know it's fake Lillian," I heard him say before he exited the room.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Whatever..." I whispered.

~

I knocked on Kakuzu's door.

"What do you want?" He asked when he opened the door.

I stared at him with a brow raised seeing him shirtless.

"Just got out of the shower," he said with a shrug.

I nodded.

"I wanted to see if you needed help with anything is all," I said with a bored yawn.

He thought about it for a minute then sighed.

"I don't have anything right now but I'll call you if I do," he said then ruffled my hair.

I giggled and nodded. He closed the door and I headed to Deidara's room. He wasn't there so I headed to Kisame's room. He wasn't there either so I headed to Sasori's room. I knocked and heard some shuffling.

"What is it?" He asked as he opened the door.

He had no shirt on and I looked over his puppet body. He coughed and I looked back up to him to see his arms crossed and one of his eyebrows raised. I shrugged.

"What? I like you so..." I said with a roll of my eyes.

He just smirked at me.

"Well...I have nothing to do...so...do you need help with anything?" I asked.

His smirk widened and I just shrugged again.

"I do have something actually..." he said ominously. "Follow me."

I smiled.

"Okay!" I said happily.

He grabbed his cloak then led me outside. I followed him and looked around. The trees shielded the sun and I glared at them.

"This way," Sasori-san said catching my attention.

He was pulling back the branches of a tree away from a narrow path. He let me go past him then followed behind me. I kept walking until we got to a small clearing with a pond. Rocks of various sizes were stacked around the pond with a small cleared area so you could look into it.

I went up to the small area and saw Lilies around the pond. Most of their petals have fallen off and now floated upon the top of the water.

"This place is pretty..." I said softly as I looked at the bottom of the clear pond.

It seemed it was a spring, a natural spring that someone would use for gathering water. That's how clear it was.

"Do you want to know your job?" Sasori asked as he turned me around using his chakra strings.

He had a mischievous smirk and I noticed he didn't have his cloak on showing his chest.

"Sure," I said with a shrug.

His smirk turned to a devilish smile. I wanted to move away but he instead made me move closer to him.

"Strip."

It was a simple command, a simple command that made me blush twenty different shades of red.

"No way!" I yelled " what the hell is going through your damn head?!"

"Nothing much," he said eyeing me making me blush darker.

"I need the lily petals but don't want to get them myself. Simple isn't it?" He asked.

I growled as my hands began moving on their own thanks to his chakra strings. Once I was down to my undergarments he made me put my back to a rock. He walked to me with a dark look and I blushed even worse than before. I knew what was going to happen next but...I was happy.

What happened next was only between me, him, and the petals on the water.

~Well...I couldn't think of anything but hopefully this side of Sasori was interesting. I wanted to do something different but it ended up making Sasori look like a giant pervert. Oh well though. That is just another side to my messed up head I guess. Hope you enjoyed.

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\