Lost Strings - Sasori

Name: Kaida

Age: 30

Looks: black hair, blue eyes, small figure, about an inch smaller than Sasori so 5'3"

Personality: sweet but has a bad temper, hates waiting, loves puppets and all forms of art

Crush: Sasori

"Sasori-san! Can we take a break?" I asked in a whiny voice.

"No." The red head said.

"Why, un?" Deidara asked.

"Cause I said brat." Sasori growled. "We're only a little ways away from Suna. Just deal with it."

"But why?! It's going to be dark soon!" I argued.

"FINE!" He yelled.

Deidara and I high-fived seeing we won the argument.

"Deidara, you go find firewood." I ordered him.

"But why, un? Why not you, hmm?" He asked.

"Because one, I am older; and two, I said so brat."

"I swear you're as mean as Sasori Danna sometimes, un." Deidara mumbles

I got an anime vein.

"What did you just say brat?" I growled.

"Ah! N-nothing, un! Nothing at all, yeah!" He said as he ran off into the forest.

I breathed deeply in to calm myself. I then sat beside Sasori. He was fixing his puppet Hiroku from the earlier fight.

"How's Hiroku, Sasori? He took quite a beating back there."I stated as I moved closer to it and Sasori.

"Fine. Why do you even care?" He asked with a hint of curiosity in his eyes and usually monotone voice.

"Because I love puppets! You should know this by now!" I blurted.

Sasori sweat dropped at my sudden burst of enthusiasm. I blushed from embarrassment as I rubbed the back of my head. Deidara finally came back with the wood and I moved away from Sasori.

"Finally you're back! What took you so long?" I asked him, an impatient tone making its way into my voice.

"Glad to see you're back to normal, un." Deidara said sarcastically.

"Put the wood down now or I'll light you on fire along with it brat." I said, venom dripping off of every word.

Deidara threw the wood into a pile and ran behind Sasori.

"Baby." I mumbled.

I made the hand signs to my jutsu (all made up by me) as Deidara glared at me.

"Secret Fire style. Fire wave jutsu." I said softly.

I gathered chakra in my lungs then gently blew out. The fire looks as if it was red water descending upon the wood hence why the name of the jutsu was fire wave.

"Well that was weak, un." I heard Deidara mumble.

"Weak?" I asked softly.

"You've done it now brat." I heard Sasori say, a smirk evident in his voice.

I turned to the two boys. Deidara was staring at me. His eyes widened at the anger and fury radiating off of me.

"Weak?" I said, my voice getting louder with every word. "I'll show you weak! YOU INSOLENT PEST! SECRET FIRE STYLE! BLOOMING ROSE EXPLOSION!"