Perfect Moment - Menma Lemon - xDreaming5Everx

Name: Nereza Hatake

Age: The Same Age as Sasuke and Menma

Looks: white hair with lilac highlights, gray eyes, hour glass figure, red crop top that shows stomach, red medical skirt, black shorts underneath skirt with fishnet on the shorts that reached just above her knees, fishnet shirt that went over the crop top along with black fingerless gloves, usual black ninja sandals

Personality: intelligent, likes to have fun and create mischief (likes messing with people basically), kind but get on her bad side she will be the meanest person ever, isn't afraid to speak out against anything or anyone, very bold and daring (called Nereza the Bold by her friends)

Background: She, her sister Atari, Menma, and Sasuke were all best friends, but the girls got separated from them with time because of all the 'Ladies' *cough* fangirls*cough*

Best Friend/Twin Sister: Atari Hatake

-same age as Nereza

-Looks: white hair with blue highlights, grayish-blue eyes, hour glass figure, wears a jacket like Hinata's except it's blue and open showing the fishnet shirt underneath and she's wearing shorts along with the normal nin shoes

-Personality: nice, kind, calm, reserved, intelligent, easily flustered

Atari belongs to xDreaming5Everx while Nereza belongs to me. This one shot is the continuation of the previous. You saw where Atari's led so now you will see where Ren's led. Enjoy.

I looked behind Atari with a smirk as I saw Sasuke looking at her back. Atari looked to see him and blushed.

"Give it a shot at least," I said to her with a wink.

She blushed then I jumped away after picking up my bag. I know she will get him one way or another.

It took me a while running at my full speed but I finally made it to the edge of the forest. A meadow was in front of me and I felt Menma's chakra strongly. He was just here, the exact spot I was standing on was where he had been moments before.

I looked around with a sceptical eye but saw nothing. It was then a hand went over my mouth. I didn't scream and didn't move recognizing the gloves and the body now pressed against mine.

"What are you doing here Nereza?" Menma growled.

He let me go and stepped away. He looked to the side as I looked to him but I couldn't see his face anyway with his mask on so I don't know why.

"I-"

"Just leave all right?" He growled before I could say anything.

I glared at him and puffed up my cheeks. I crossed my arms in front of me and got in his face making him back up.

"I am not leaving! I came to find you and I am staying!" I yelled at him.

I could tell he was frowning. I smirked and stood with my head held high.

"Whatever..." Menma muttered knowing he wouldn't win.

I smiled.

"So where are we headed?" I asked.