Who Knew - DeiSaku - jewel2280

Okay so this one shot was asked for by jewel2280. It is a DeiSaku and for those that aren't familiar with the pairing or term it means Deidara and Sakura together. I hope you like it. X3

Sakura Haruno looked at the scene in wonder. She was sent to heal the injuries of a blonde male that was from Akatsuki. She just didn't expect him to be around her age or this cute.

His blonde hair fell past his shoulders with his bangs stopping below his chin and covering his left eye. His scratched Iwa hai-ate was on the other side of the room and his skin was slick with blood and sweat in places. Ibiki hadn't held back it seemed.

Sakura knelt down next to the blonde. She remembered he was one of the ones with the puppet master Akasuna no Sasori whom she had defeated and got Gaara back from with Lady Chiyo, Naruto, Kakashi and team Gai.

All of a sudden the blonde bolted up and put himself against the wall. His hand were chained behind his back with chakra draining cuffs and he had only his black half shirt and his grayish pants. He had been stripped of his cloak the moment he was brought in.

Fierce and on the defense blue stared into curious green orbs. They watched each other for a few moments and finally Sakura moved. She smiled at the criminal and stood up.

"Hello there, I'm Sakura," she said closing her eyes and her smile brightening towards him.

Deidara didn't know what to do. He stared at the girl in distrust and looked at her casual clothes, a simple pink T-shirt, regular sandals, and khaki shorts, then the hai-ate tied like a headband on her head. He studied her curiously and slowly relaxed slightly.

"Deidara, un..." he spoke hoarsely.

He cursed the damned man that tortured him. He had been here for days and had not gotten any food or water at all. Sakura flinched at is voice. It sounded horrible!

"Ibiki-san must not have given you any food or water has he?" Sakura asked with a sigh.

The blonde man shook his head as he looked to the wall on his left. The pinkette sighed again.

"I need to teach him about treating his prisoners then. By this rate you won't last much more..."Sakura more mumbled to herself.

Deidara looked at her in fear then winced.

"Damn it!" He hissed. "That damn prick broke my ribs and arm."

Sakura looked to him in sympathy then sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh! That's right!" She said with a laugh. "I was sent down to heal your wounds Deidara-san."

Sakura smiled at him. Deidara looked at her skeptically then she showed her hands where a greenish glow started emanating from. She motioned for him to sit and he hesitated.

"How am I supposed to heal you if you don't cooperate Deidara-san?" Sakura sighed.

Deidara sighed and gingerly sat down cross-legged on the cold stone floor. Sakura sat on her knees and got closer to him making him want to back up. She put her hand on his shoulder to show she meant no ill-will. He relaxed at her touch and sighed as he looked to the side.

"Now, I am going to first see the damage then I will see what all I can do, all right Deidara-san?" She asked smiling.

Deidara nodded, although stiffly. Sakura began to put her chakra into him and started to see his inner workings. He was right about the ribs and arm but his left shoulder was also fractured as well. Sakura withdrew her chakra and sighed as she rubbed her head.