Vampire's Bride - Itachi Lemon - Yvette_Laufeyson

Name: Kisara Valium

Looks: long and wavy brown-black hair usually in braid over right shoulder and right parted bangs, light brown-green eyes, pale skin

Clothes: blue turtleneck shirt with long sleeves, black jeans, black boots, black trench coat that reaches knees

This one shot is for Yvette_Laufeyson. Kisara is owned by me, Koneko. I think you guys are going to think this is interesting because in no way is this going to be like my normal one shots. Enjoy.

I sighed as I walked through the halls of the mansion. I still can't believe that I am here or the reason that  was here.

~A Week Before~

I was walking around town with a small smile. Everything was going really well and I hadn't seen a single thing out of place. It was then I saw something in the alley, a flash of red. My brows furrowed together and I walked into the alley cautiously with my gun loaded with silver bullets and a silver knife in my other hand.

I gasped when I felt a body against my back. Their hand wrapped around my wrist and held my knife to my neck as his other arm held around my waist to press my body to his so I couldn't move. They let out a deep chuckle as they smelled my neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, acting brave despite me being terrified of the monster that had me.

I felt his fangs run over my neck as he tilted my head to the side. My hair being braided helped him since all my hair was over my shoulder. He didn't say anything for a while and he didn't bite me so it surprised me when he did speak.

"I will let you live. I will be back though so don't let your guard down Princess Kisara Valium, the Vampire Vanquisher..."

I gasped and just as suddenly as he appeared he was gone. He knew my title, the title I was born with. I was from a royal family of vampire hunters, but no one I knew had known of my life before now so how did he?

I watched the sun rise over the mountains as I thought about  this fact. There was no way he knew unless he one of the older vampires. I concluded that this must be the reason and went home seeing there was no use standing in the sun when I could be fortifying my small cottage and sleeping so I could guard during the night like always.

Once I had all my doors and windows locked I sharpened the weapons I had and made sure my guns were working properly. When everything was I changed into a silky dress. It was something much more comfortable than all the gear I carried with me. I took my hair down making it fall around my shoulders in curvy waves and sighed as I slipped into bed. I was out within minutes.

I woke after a long time and looked around. I didn't know what had woken me, but something did. It was then I heard a chuckle. My eyes widened and I reached under the pillow on the other side of the bed and cursed when I didn't find the gun.

"Looking for this?"

I looked up to see a very handsome man with very pale skin and raven black hair. His eyes were so dark I couldn't even distinguish the pupil, but that wasn't what had me gasping in surprise.

"You're Itachi Uchiha, the head of the Uchiha Vampire Clan!"

"I told you I'd be back princess."

He smirked showing his fangs and he threw the gun on the other side of the room as he walked to me. I looked around for something to use as a weapon but couldn't find anything. When I looked back to him he was right in front of me hovering over me. If he moved a bit closer to me he would basically be on the bed pinning me down.