Black Night Rose - Bloodrose2461 - Itachi

Name: Alixus Jigokuhyo

Age: 23

Looks: blood red streaked black hair, toxic green eyes, semi big bust, athletic type build, short-about to Itachi's nose, full black body suit with blood red armor plated gloves, wears a hood to hide her ankle length braided hair.

Personality: silent unless spoken to and yet is angered easily, swears a little and hates being around people at night, she is an insomniac and Itachi knows her back story with her insomnia

Crush: Itachi

History: She was an ANBU and one night she was having a bad nightmare. She murdered her whole team in their sleep while she was asleep and then ran when she woke up. Itachi watched the whole thing as an ANBU himself. She joined the Akatsuki a year later and Itachi immediately avoided her. She hates sleeping and only sleeps when locked up. When awake at night she works on a full scale wall painting of the entire Akatsuki. She thought Itachi hated her from day one and from the first day she made sure to never have missions with him.

Disclaimer: As you should all know by now I do not own Naruto or the OC who belongs to Bloodrose2461 and of course Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto.

I started to paint like I did normally at night. Just when I was about to put the first stroke there was a knock at the door. I sighed and put my things down. I opened the door to find Deidara.

“Leader-sama wants you, un.” He said to me.

I sighed and nodded. He left and I closed the door then headed to  Pein’s office. Once there I knocked and entered. I bowed my head to Pein with a stoic expression.

“Good, you’re here Alixus.” He said in a slightly bored way. “i need you to go on a mission with Itachi.”

I opened my mouth about to retort when he held up his hand.

“Everyone available are out on missions or running errands for me. You have no choice. Itachi knows about the mission so go find him and he will tell you. He should be waiting for you at the entrance.” He said dismissively.

I sighed and bowed to Pein then left to my room. I got my weapons and grabbed a sketch pad just in case I got bored and needed something to do then went to see Itachi as he waited at the entrance like Pein said.

“We need to go to the cloud village and check on the jinchuuriki there. They are the jinchuuriki of the 2 tails, Yugito Nii.” He said then fell silent.

I nodded to him then we jumped into the trees. I sighed as we stopped a few hours later right as it was turning dusk.

“We’ll stop here for the night.” Itachi said jumping down to the ground.

I glared at the spot he once stood then dropped down as well. I got some wood from nearby and set up a small campfire. I noticed itachi stayed away from me intentionally like always. I sighed softly wondering why he hated me.

I jumped into a tree and made my chakra spread out using it as a trip. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep until I heard the soft breathing of Itachi as he slept. I opened my eyes and stared at the stars.

I got out my sketch pad and started drawing the picture I was painting in the room. I sighed as I felt someone go across my chakra line. I put my sketch book into my bag and silently slipped away from camp to see who it was.

I found it to be just a common rogue. I easily killed him and went back to the camp. Once back I got my sketch book back out then found myself pinned against a tree. My eyes widened as I stared into the face of Itachi.