A Mishap With Flour - The_White_Demon - Gaara Yaoi

This is going to be my first yaoi. The character belongs, not to me, but instead to The_White_Demon. I hope you all like this and it is a regular Naruto one shot except yaoi!! If you didn't know (which you should by now) yaoi is boy x boy together or in other words for normal people new to the anime world, gay couples but better. X3

Name: Namike

Age: 16

Looks: medium length dark blue hair, silver eyes, pale skin

Personality: shy, quiet, hates people (except Gaara and Temari)

Likes: books, dango, lollipops, and pandas

Dislikes: loud things, noise, annoying people

History: He is an orphan and is not a ninja. He is a book store, clerk type...person.

Family: none of course

I sighed. It was a boring day at the library. I was happy when I could close up. I was hoping I could get some groceries but everything is probably closed by now. I walked around town and I was right. Nothing was open.

"Is everything all right?" a voice asked.

I turned around fast and blushed slightly. I was happy it was dark out now.

"H-hello K-Kazekage-s-sama," I said softly, shyly.

He watched me as I stuttered with a kind smile. I noticed that this particular smile was only smiled at me or when he was talking about me. It gave me a nice feeling inside. I knew I was a guy and I shouldn't like him like this but I didn't care.

"Do you need something?" he asked me.

I blushed softly with a smile.

"O-oh...I was...um...just hoping I-I could p-possibly get some...um...groceries..." I said softly cursing my shy nature.

Gaara nodded and looked at the sign on the door saying they were closed. He went up to the door and knocked on it. I was waving my hands at him trying to say it was fine but he did it anyway.

Someone looked through the curtain and surprise flitted across their face. The door was opened fast and a girl stood there and bowed to Gaara not even looking at me.

"Hello Kazekage-sama. What can I do for you?" she asked smiling brightly.

"I would like you to let him buy some groceries," he said gesturing to me.

The girl glanced to me and glared lightly then looked back to Gaara.

"Oh, alright then," she said in a sweet voice.

She turned around with a scowl on her face and I walked in followed by Gaara. We went to get a pack of already cooked chicken. It was all I could afford at the moment. When I started heading to the counter Gaara put his hand on my arm making me nearly fall. I turned around fast to find him close, really close.

"W-what is it?" I asked.

"Is that all you're getting?" he asked confusion evident in his face as well as his voice.

I looked down. I didn't want him to think bad of me.

"I-I don't h-have much...much money..." I said softly.

He lifted my chin up for me to stare into his seafoam green eyes. He smiled warmly at me.

"I'll handle that. Miss!" Gaara said loudly.