Uninttentional Reveal (Lemon) - dixiegirl19 - Naruto

Name: Iris

Age: 16

Looks: beautiful sapphire eyes, brown hair that looks orange in sunlight, natural light pink blush on cheeks, tannish pale skin

Personality: outgoing, kind, shy at times, overall a happy girl

History: Iris’s parents had Iris when they were moving to the Leaf. When she was 3 months old her parents died fighting the kyuubi (9 tails) when it attacked. Ever since then she has been on her own. She befriended Naruto and everyone easily and was always by Naruto and on his side no matter what. They both pulled pranks on everyone all the time together. They never did anything without the other.

Crush: Naruto

Warning: This is another Lemon as seen in the title right there so if you don’t like, don’t read.

Thank you everyone for being so nice and awesome to me and for so many reads comments and votes. Heck, I don’t even ask for that crap anymore and you guys just do it. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy.

And guys, I know the title sucks, but I couldn’t think of anything else. Go figure right? X3

Read on my kits and I hope you like it dixiegirl19!

I groaned as I threw myself down on my bed. I just got finished with a mission. I did three missions in a damn row so you can imagine why I really don't want to do anything. I slipped into sleep then just a bit later I woke to the smell of something delicious. I threw on a random tank top which was really revealing I noticed and short shorts and walked down to the kitchen of my apartment to see my boyfriend in only a pair of shorts cooking Ramen.

"Hey Iris, how was your sleep?" Naruto asked with a large, foxy smile.

I raised my eyebrow. Something was up, I know it.

"Um...good, what exactly are you doing here Naruto?" I asked.

"What? Can't a boyfriend make his girlfriend dinner without arousing suspicion?" He asked pouting at me.

I giggled and walked over to him. I lifted his chin and kissed his cheek making him blush lightly.

"Continue then Naruto-kun," I said smiling.

Naruto smiled back and I sat on a chair and watched him cook Ramen. Soon enough we finished eating and Naruto said he had a surprise for me. He disappeared for a moment then reappeared with a small box. He gave it to me and I stared at the contents inside for a while. It was a beautiful necklace with a heart shaped pendant. In the pendant was a very pretty sapphire the same color as my eyes. It was amazing.

"It's beautiful Naruto!" I exclaimed.

I hugged Naruto and kissed him. Naruto responded back heatedly with a passion I didn't think he had. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck then tangled my hands in his hair as I blushed. He pressed his body into mine and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he set me on the table.

I blushed thinking of what was about to happen. I really don't think this should happen in my kitchen so I pulled back to break the kiss.

"M-Maybe would should take this to a different room?" I asked him shyly.

He smiled mischieviously and nodded. He kissed me again and picked me up. As we walked I ground into him slightly. He was already so hard and he was big, I could tell by how he felt. He set me down on the couch and hovered over me. He took off his shorts then took off my shorts and tank top.

"What was the idea of wearing those short shorts and that revealing tank top Iris?" He asked as he threw them to the side.

I blushed.

"I-I didn't think this would happen..." I mumbled shyly as I covered my body slightly.

He smirked and pinned my arms above my head with his hands. He ground into me and I moaned as I blushed darkly. He kept grinding getting an agonisingly slow but amazing rhythym. I kept moaning and his smile widened with each one. He kissed me and I started to grind into him as he ground into me.

The pleasure and heat was building nicely between our bodies. His hands let go of my wrists and they fell around his neck. His hands started blindly searching over my body until he came to my bra. He took it off fast then started to knead my breast. I moaned into his mouth  as he did it. Oh it felt nice, just like his body as it ground into mine.

The next thing off was my panties. I blushed darkly and he broke the kiss. He let his hand trail down and over my thighs. He didn't touch to tease. It was then he thrusted two fingers into me at once. I hissed then he slowly started pump them in and out of me. The first is always the hardest I always heard.

I started to moan lowly as the pleasure started to take over and he added another finger. I was moaning loudly now as he pumped his fingers in and out of me at a very fast pace. I felt something in my stomach knowing I was almost there. With a last thrust I came onto his fingers with a loud moan.

I panted as I stared into his eyes. He licked my juices from his fingers and I blushed darkly. He lied on his back and put me over him. I positioned us then lowered myself onto him. I hissed and went down the rest of the way until he was in me the whole way. I closed my eyes tightly and heard Naruto moan below me.

I began riding him slowly at first until I got a good rhythm and I felt pleasure take over completely. I moaned loudly and started to ride him faster. He put his hands on my hips and helped me move faster. Each time I went down I could feel him pulsing and going deeper it seemed.

It was then he flipped us. He started pounding into me with at a much faster rate than I could keep up with. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and he hit a completely new spot as he went deeper. I screamed out a moan and he kept hitting that same place over and over again. The pleasure was so amazing I couldn't keep up with it.

I felt the coil in my stomach again and I came with a loud moan. Naruto kept going and he kissed me as he came into me as I came a second time. We lied there for a bit catching our breath. He then picked me up and he walked us to my room. He set me on the bed then lied beside me. I cuddled up next to him.

"What if I get pregnant?" I asked Naruto just realizing he came into me, a lot.

"We'll raise it together, I won't leave you Iris, believe it!" Naruto said softly as he snuggled into me.

I smiled and a few weeks later it came true. 9 months after that we had the best little family I could have ever imagined for us and we were the happiest we could be.

Hey everyone. I finally was able to update. It’s been what? 2-3-weeks or so. I don’t know. Not being on Wattpad sucked. I couldn’t type without internet and it sucked horribly. Well. I hope you liked this. X3

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\