Dares and Love - shayla2018animegirl - Sasori

Name: Shayla

Age: 35

Looks: brown hair with part of it over her right eye, bright blue eyes, wears a black shirt, a half skirt with ninja pants under it

Personality: hyper, loves candy, absolutely loves puppets and thinks they are AWESOME!

History: She was always bullied by the people in her village so she ran away and found the Akatsuki

Crush: Sasori

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters or Shayla. The Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto-sama and Shayla belongs to shayla2018animegirl.

Kitten hopes you all like this and yes Kitten is talking in the third person. X3

“Hey Sasori!” I yelled as I barged in his room.

He sighed and put down his tools then looked to me.

“What is it Shayla?” He asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

Other than the annoyance he was completely emotionless, one thing I liked about him. I blushed as I looked to him as he turned his chair around to face him. He had no shirt on. I shouldn’t have barged in like that.

“Well?” He asked.

“Um…I um…wanted to…um…” I stuttered.

He sighed and turned back around but to grab his cloak. He put it around his shoulders then got up to walk to me. I watched him in wonder. He got to me and with me being just shorter than him I had to look up at him.

“If you remember then come and find me.” He said softly with a slight smirk.

I knew I was blushing hard by the feel of my face. He did something that I didn’t expect. He put his hand up to my cheek and caressed it then walked away leaving me flustered and blushing worse than ever.

Now I was certain he knew I liked him. I sighed and went to the kitchen. Deidara was there making his self a sandwich. I sat on a chair at the island and grabbed a peach.

“Hey Shayla, what’s up un?” He asked.

I chose to take a bite then to avoid the question.

“It’s Sasori isn’t it?” He asked.

I choked on my peach and coughed then looked back at him with a red face. He chuckled at me knowing he was right. I shook my head at him and giggled.

“Hey, you want to play a game?” I asked him.

“What kind of game, hmm?” He asked slight fear in his voice.

“Truth or dare.” I said simply with a mischievous smile.

Deidara then got a smile that mimicked mine.

“You get Konan, Itachi, Hidan, and Kisame then I’ll get the others, yeah.” He said as he ran out the door.

I giggled seeing he didn’t realize what he said.

“Good luck Deidei!” I yelled to him.

“Kuso!” He yelled form down the hall.

I giggled then went to Konan’s room first. I knocked on the door and was met with a smiling bluette.

“Hey Konan, we are going to be playing truth or dare. I am getting Itachi, Kisame and Hidan while Deidara is getting the others. Want to join?” I asked.