Perfect - MisakiofKonoha - Chouji

Name: Mayu Mori

Age: 16

Looks: long, dark, sleek, and shiny black hair and onyx eyes

Personality: reliable, considerate, modest, hates being center of attention

Crush: she has multiple crushes on her former classmates but the major ones are Shino, Kankurou, Lee, and Chouji

Background: Mayu tries as hard as possible to be of use whether at home, with her team, or on a mission. She was raised by her father who works in a store selling ninja sandals and he hopes she would grow up to be a medic ninja and marry a good man. She gained a good reputation of a good kid and a hard working kunoichi. She is on Team 7 and is training under Sakura to be a medic.

I do not own Mayu Mori. She belongs to MisakiofKonoha. I hope you like this. X3

I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it dad!” I yelled.

“Alright Mayu.”

I ran to the door and when I opened it my five best friends simultaneously hugged me. We fell over because of it. We then laughed as we helped each other up. It was Ino, Sakura, Hinata, TenTen, and Temari.

“Hey girls. What’s up?” I asked.

“We’ll tell you in your room.” Ino said in a giggly voice.

I nodded and we walked upstairs to my room. We finally got there after a ton of steps and I as well as Ino and Sakura flopped down on my bed. Hinata, TenTen and Temari sat on the bean bags I had in my room.

“So why are all you here?” I asked.

“What, so we can’t just visit?” Temari asked.

“No, usually when all of you show up you have a scam of some kind and want me in on it or something.” I said with a smile.

We all started to giggle.

“You’re right on that one. Well we heard the cherry blossom festival was coming up and-“

“No way.” I said cutting Sakura off.

Temari and Ino then got an evil looking smile. I giggled nervously then bolted out my open window. I hid my chakra and hid in an alley. I watched them as they sped past the alley and I went to the Ramen stand. I ordered a bowl of Chicken Ramen and the next thing I knew Choji came in. I blushed a bit because he was one of my big crushes.

“Hi Choji.” I said with a smile.

“Hi Mayu, how are you doing?” He asked.

“Good, I am trying to stay away from the girls. They are trying to get me to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival.”

“Oh, I see. Why don’t you want to go?”

“I just don’t want to. I have training to do and I don’t think I’ll like it. I hate having the attention of others on a large scale, remember? I don’t even think I would be though so I don’t really know why but I just don’t.”

Chouji had a frown on his face where his usual grin would have been. I looked at him quizzically.

“You are one of the best kunoichi in this village Mayu, and you know it. You are just being modest.”

“I am not. There are plenty better than me.”

He grabbed me by my shoulders and made me look at him.