Merry Christmas- Kankurou Lemon - legacylion

Name: Karu no Sabauni

Looks: Light brown hair, light blue eyes, light tan skin, wears a long sleeve purple top that tightens around her, a black skirt, gray stockings and pink ninja sandals.

Weapons: Two twin katana blades

Background: Lives in Suna. She has the ten tailed wolf inside her so she was bullied, beaten, and raped a lot of times. One day a teenager was about to kill her with a dagger until Kankurou grabbed the boys arm and broke it (she was 10, Kankurou 11). Kankurou was the only one who thought she wasn't a monster. So they became close friends during their life.

Chakra type: Lightning, Water, Wind, and earth.

legacylion owns the character Karu no Sabauni. Enjoy~.

I finally put my katanas back in their holsters on my back and looked to Kankurou with a smile. There were a lot of ninja to get though but we finally had the scroll back.

"Can't our ANBU be even half as good as Konoha's?" Kankurou whined to me as he put away his puppets.

I laughed as he complained. This never really got old for me. Finally it was time we headed back so I took Kankurou's hand making him stop and automatically look at me. I kissed his cheek making him blush a dark red.

"Stop whining and come on, Kanku-kun," I teased. "I want to get back home this week please."

Kankurou bit his lip as I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He smirked and pulled me to him until our chests were pressed together.

"You are so lucky you are cute Karu-chan," he whispered into my ear making me giggle at the ticklish feeling his breath gave me.

I smiled and pecked his nose then started walking, our hands still clasped together. You know, I can remember a time when I didn't like Kankurou at all, but that changed when he saved me. I was so happy that someone cared about me after all that stuff happened to me. I was just waiting for Kami to send an demon to kill me, but instead Kami sent an angel to save me.

"Earth to Karu!"

I slowly came out of my stupor to stare at Kankurou. He looked at me in worry and curiosity.

"What are you thinking about?" Kankurou asked.

I smiled and looked at the ground then looked back up into his eyes. "When you saved me," I said simply with a happy smile on my face. This made him smile back at me and chuckle. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me so we were walking side by side together against each other.

I let out a content sigh as I smiled, but that soon turned to a frown when I saw a bit of white in my vision. I groaned and Kankurou started laughing as the little white flakes became bigger and the number increased.

"Is that really snow?" I hissed as I glared at the puffy white substance that landed on my long sleeve shirt.

"It is Christmas tomorrow Karu," Kankurou reminded me.

I just groaned. It just gave me more incentive to get home faster back to the warm Suna sun and the golden sand. Home wasn't in sight though because before we knew it the snow picked up even more making us barely able to see two feet in front of us. Kankurou miraculously found an inn and we had no choice but to check in for the night.

I huffed as I listened to the wind howl outside the window. It was around eleven at night now and I just wished I could be in my bed at home or even in Kankurou's bed in the sand sibling's house just cuddling with him. Speak of the devil...