My Panda-kun, Forever and Always - EmMeNiReads - Subaku no Gaara

Name : Kimyana Hanidu

Age: same as Gaara

Looks : shoulder-length hair that is half white, half black, black tanktop over fishnets, black jeans, black jacket on her shoulders but never actually puts her arms in, brown eyes

Crush : Subaku no Gaara (calls him Panda-kun)

Personality : sarcastic, relitavley sweet but hates pervs and douchbags

The character is owned by EmMeNiReads. I hope you all like it and I am so sorry it is so late. Forgive me please!

I sighed. This mission was really boring to say the least. At least we were going home now. All of a sudden our leader gave the sign for us to stop. We all paused and looked over the bank to see two men with black cloaks wiht red clouds on. My eyes narrowed on them.

It was the Akatsuki but not just any Akatsuki. My eyes caught sight of black hair and red eyes. He looked over to us and I sucked in a deep breath as it felt like he was staring straight into my eyes.

"Scatter!" the leader yelled and right then a swrod crashed into the gorund right near my head.

I went to jump but was hit by the sword right into a tree. My back hit and the breath was knocked out of me. I dropped to the ground out of breath trying to breathe as my teammates wer murdered in front of me.

"What do we do with her?" the blue man known as Hoshigaki Kisame said as he pointed to me with his sword.

Itachi looked at me stoically then turned to his partner.

"Leave her..." his words came like a sigh.

Kisame frowned and put his sword back on his back. I stared at them as my vision went blurry and I passed out.

~

I woke in a hospital room. I sat up and looked around seeing a small vase with snow white lillies in it. I smiled at them wondering who they were from. The door opened and Temari and Gaara wlaked in.

"Like the lillies?" she asked.

I nodded.

"They're my favorites..." I said soflty with a small smile.

"I'm glad I got them right then," came  Gaara's voice softly from his lips.

I blushed soflty and nodded to him.

"Thanks Panda-kun!" I said with a brighter smile.

He blushed soflty and nodded then Temari left with a small smile on her lips. Gaara walked to the window and I stared at him.

"So..." I began. "How did you find me?"

Gaara turned around but I couldn't see his expression. The sun coming through the window hit just right to where he was only an outline against the light.

"Well...when your platoon didn't come back...I got worried and went to look for you," he said.

A cloud went across the sky allowing me to see his face where a pink blush was dusting over his cheeks and nose. He looked so adorable as he looked to the side blushing darker as he saw me staring.

"Thanks for worrying about me," I said soflty.

"Miss Hanidu!" A peppy nurse said as she came in smiling. "You are free to go. Sign this and you can leave!"

She handed me a clipboard. I signed and she took all of the stuff off of me. I turned back to Gaara and he gave me his arm. I blushed softly and smiled at him.

We walked off together and down the streets of Suna with the sun setting. It was soon dark and I blushed when my stomach growled as we passed a restaurant. Gaara laughed as I did and we walked in.

"But, I don't have any money Panda-kun," I said to him sadly.

"It's on me Kimyana," Gaara said with a soft smile.

I smiled back and hugged him. Everyone stopped talking and I noticed they were looking at me in astonishment. I put my hands on my hips and glared at them.

"What?" I asked. "Is there something wrong?"

Everyone started talking again as they looked away from us. Gaara chuckled and we were led to a table.

"So what do you want?" the waitress asked.

"Chicken Ramen!" I said smiling.

Gaara smiled back and ordered the same ordering us both green tea. When the food came we both ate then once finsihed Gaara told me to close my eyes.

I glared soflty as we stepped into the moon lit outside. I sighed and did as told then I felt Gaara's arms around my waist. I was tempted to open my eyes in shock but refrained from doing so. I felt sand around us and a swish of wind. Once it stopped I felt Gaara's mouth next to my ear making me shiver.

"Open your eyes..." he whispered as he pulled away.

I did as I was told and let me say, I was amazed. We were on top of the Kazekage building's roof looking down at the entire village bathed in a beautiful whitish blue light from the blue moon. I closed my eyes with a smile and felt Gaara's arms wrap around me from behind. I put my hands over his as they rested over my stomach.

"Look up," he whispered into my ear.

I opened my eyes to stare at the moon. Sand was forming in the shape of a heart and in the heart was a question. I quietly read it to myself.

"Kimyana, will you go out with me?" I read.

My eyes widened and I turned in Gaara's arms to see him smiling brightly. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck throwing myself at him. I gently kissed his lips smiling when he kissed back instantly. I pulled back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Was that a yes?" he asked with a joking chuckle.

I giggled and pulled back to stare him in his eyes.

"Yes it was Panda-kun."

I smiled at him and kissed him again grinning when I heard shouts and cheers from below. I looked at Gaara. My Panda-kun was now mine forever and always.

I am so sorry this is so short but my family has had me occupied for the past...well...for the past month really. I'm surprised I even got this out. I still have a lot to do and my friend is urging me to make this new book and check out her books and everying and it's just...annoyingly exausting. Well..I hope all my kits like this and again, very sorry for the wait. With the deepest appologies...

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\