Red Panda - AshleyBlackmoore - Gaara

Name: Ashley

Age: 16

Looks: Naruto’s twin sister, blonde curly hair in the same style as our mothers was with blue eyes like Naruto, shorter though my head just reaching Gaara’s nose however very busty and curvy

Personality: hyper, loving and extremely clumsy, tend to laugh a lot

Disclaimer: You know who owns Naruto but not Ashley. Ashley belongs to AshleyBlackmoore.

“Happy birthday Gaara!” I yelled along with everyone.

Gaara stood shocked in the door of the living room. Temari and Kankurou were holding his arms on either side of him. They apparently had to drag him here. I giggled at the blush that appeared on his face seeing everyone.

“Hey Gaara!” Naruto yelled running up to him.

Gaara smiled.

“Hey Naruto, who planned this?” He asked.

“Ashley of course!” Naruto said. “Believe it!”

I blushed as Gaara looked to me in surprise. He smiled at me and we all started playing games. The first was truth or dare. It was Temari and Kankurou’s idea. Gaara and I sat out of course not seeing the point of it.

“Why aren’t you playing?” Gaara asked as he sat beside me on the couch.

“As much as I love being made to do crazy things or tell my deepest darkest secrets…” I said with a flourish of my hands. “...no…”

I said it bluntly with a blank face making him laugh. I laughed along with him then I was pushed off of the couch. I groaned and looked to see it was Matsuri and her friend and they were now fighting over Gaara, one on each arm.

I huffed then laughed as I saw Gaara’s annoyed face. He gave me a help me face and I laughed again. I then got up and left leaving a horrified Gaara to the fan girls. It was then I was pulled into a hug. I shrieked then looked up at my assailant.

“Heyya Ashley!” Kiba said with his usual grin.

I smiled at him and giggled. He gave me a noogie and I squealed and tried to get away from his grip.

“Gah! Kiba no!” I squealed.

I finally got away from him and I fell on my butt on the floor laughing. Kiba kneeled in front of me laughing as well. Kiba helped me up as we laughed and we leaned against a wall together. It was then Gaara came over. He looked mad.

“Bye Ashley!” Kiba said then disappeared.

I looked to where he was in horror then back at Gaara who was now directly in front of me. I shrank down a bit as he put his arms up on the wall to box me in.

“Um….hey Gaara...so…” I said looking at my feet. “...how are you doing?”

“Ashley…” he said lowly like a growl.

I smiled shyly and it was then Naruto pulled Gaara and me by our arms and made us sit.

“Time to play 7 minutes in heaven!” Temari, Naruto, and Kankurou yelled.

“Gah!” I yelled and tried to jump out the nearest open window.

Naruto and Kankurou grabbed my upper arms in mid air and I squealed flailing my arms.

“What were you doing?” Temari asked with a sweatdrop.

“Trying to escape by any means necessary. Why?” I asked as if it was the most obvious plan of action.