Smile - lopezneomilyn - Sasori Lemon

The character belongs to lopezneomilyn and is a lemon. There is uncensored cussing but I really shouldn't have to say that anymore with these things and this will be a modern day story so heopfully that won't bother anyone.

Name: Tsubomi Kido

Age: 33 -> 2 years younger than Sasori

Looks: waist length black hair with bangs that covers her left eye, she has crimson red eyes, pale skin, always has a red jacket with a somewhat high collar that hides her nose and mouth when zipped up the whole way, will usually have her headphones on her ears listning to them or around her neck, usually wears black sweatpants

Personality: indifferent and usually stoic because of her past

Likes: art, puppets, singing, pandas, kittens

Dislikes: dogs, annoying people, mean people

History: Her parents were really nice and were world renoun. They always traveled and home schooled Tsubomi so they could be together. She was 16 and was with her parents at a press conference when a sniper took them away from her. She was standing right beside her mother and father when they were shot. She held their hands as they died and has never smiled since. She has nightmares of it most times she sleeps.

I put my headphones on and listened to my favorite song. It was just going into the chorus when I heard a loud yell over the music.

I took my headphones off and stopped in front of an art store. A dog ran between my legs and I growled as I wipped around seeing something in its mouth.

"Watch out!" A voice yelled.

I turned around to come face-to-face with a red headed, grayish-brown eyed man a bit older than me it seemed and I realized he was about to run into me. I screamed then I was on the ground with him on top of me.

I groaned and picked up my head. I opened my eyes to see his eyes scaning everything as he held himself up.

"Damn it! It got away!" He growled. "I hate dogs!"

I pushed the guy off of me and he groaned as his side hit the ground and he rolled. I got up rubbing my head gingerly and started to walk away in the direction of the dog.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" the man yelled as he grabbed my arm.

I wretched my arm from his grip and aimed a kick to his head. He caught my foot just in time and he looked at me in curiosity. He let go and I walked away again still stoic.

I put on my headphones as I whistled for the dog. Soon I saw it again. I snuck up behind it and took the wooden object from it. When it turned around and growled I glared at it. The dog imediately backed down and I headed back to the store. I studied the object finding it to be a puppet leg.

He must be a puppet maker or whatever...

I entered the store and looked around seeing I was right. The store had tons of puppets, clay sculptures, and many other artistic things. It could make a girl smile but I still didn't.

I walked to the desk and rang the bell. Soon a blonde haired guy came. He had blue eyes, his left being covered by his bangs and the other portion of his hair was half up in a ponytail while the other part hung down to between his shoulders and mid-back.

"How can I help you, un?" he asked politely.

"Where is the redhead?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean Sasori danna, hmm? I'll go get him."