Fire Tamer - Ibiki Lemon - AnnabelleWinters0412

Name: Ren

Looks and History: in story

This is for AnnabelleWinters0412 and I own Ren.

Tsunade looked around the festival with a smile. It seemed as though everyone was here. Anko walked by looking slightly down. Tsunade frowned.

"Anko!" She yelled to the younger woman.

Immediately she turned around to smile at the Hokage.

"Tsunade-sama! What are you doing put here?" She asked.

"What is with the face?" Tsunade asked, completely ignoring her question.

Anko sighed.

"I can't get Ibiki out of his damn office," she hugged moodily. "He can't take a day off even if he does have one off."

Tsunade sighed.

"Today is a day off for everyone including him," Tsunade stated then smirked. "I'll get him."

Anko smiled and nodded them ran off.

"Now," Tsunade muttered. "Time to get him out of his office."

~

Ibiki sighed hearing everyone at the festival. Many people have come in to try and get him to come out of his office but he just didn't feel like it.

He had finally got tired of it and locked his door. He had even closed his window, but the outside noise still found its way in to him.

Ibiki let out a sigh. It was then a knock rang out from his door. His eyebrow twitched and he didn't answer. He posted a note on the door. Couldn't those damn people read at all?

He was surprised when the door was kicked in making it explode to pieces. Tsunade appeared in his office where the door once was with a vein throbbing on her temple.

"Ibiki!" She yelled.

"Tsunade-sama!?" Ibiki said in surprise. "I thought you were one of the others!"

"As you can see I am not," she said through clenched teeth.

Tsunade took a deep breath and seemed to calm herself down. She walked to the window and looked out it.

"Why aren't you down there?" She asked."I thought you would at least be terrorizing Izumo and Kotetsu."

Ibiki sighed and sat back down in his chair. He put his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes.

"I have no time to be doing such pointless things," he said softly. "I have too much work to do and-"

"Listen Ibiki," Tsunade said cutting him off, "I don't do this often and you hardly ever take a day off even when sick."

Tsunade sighed. "This is now an order Morino Ibiki. You are to take the day off and go to the festival. You are to not work today at all. Enjoy yourself. Play games or something. Just go."

Ibiki groaned and Tsunade left with a smirk. She knew he wouldn't disobey an order and so did he. He sat his papers on his desk with a sigh and left behind his office.

He groaned when he saw how crowded the streets were. Kids were running everywhere and anywhere and looking at everything.

He sighed and that's when he saw an unusually large crowd. Normally he wouldn't go near a large crowd, but the size of it and he strange orange glow attracted him.