The Cottage - x0DonniesGirl0x - Hidan

Name: Akane Yori

Age: 21

Looks: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/109/800x1200_18912_Katarina_the_Sinister_Blade_2d_fan_art_assassin_girl_woman_fantasy_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Clothes: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/1c/d8/4b1cd871571f66271e0b7d388dfd8948.jpg

Personality: Akane is a woman who is hard to understand. She can be calm and quiet one minute but then she could be all bossy and rude to you the next. Besides being hard and cold she is a woman who is strong and independent and won't take any bull from anyone!

History: Akane was born to Ryuunosuke and Ami Yori. Unlike her father and mother Akane was born with what she calls a curse, a curse that has been passed down to her from her great grand father. Her Kekkei Genkai is rare one that hardly exists anymore. Her Kekkei Genkai allows her to control the blood of her enemy. With this curse she needs to pay a price, she has to use her own blood to activate it. She was always made fun of growing up and soon when she was pushed too far she had killed two people by squeezing her hand and making the blood in their bodies explode. Since then she has been on her own that was until she was taken in by the Akatsuki.

Crush: Hidan

Warning: I hope you don’t mind but I feel too lazy to censor cussing so it will be uncensored.

The owner of Akane is x0DonniesGirl0x. Hope you like it. X3

“Shut the hell up you fucking bitchy ass prick!” I yelled at Hidan.

It’s not my fault someone stole his shit. Damn! He just never shuts up. The bad part is I have a crush on that idiot.

Hidan glared at me and started ranting about his Jashin necklace and how it was so important to him. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I walked out of the room to Pein's office and just walked in.

"Give me a damn mission. I don't care what it is I just have to get away from here," I told Leader as he sat behind his desk.

He tossed me a file. I caught it and was almost out the door when I heard Leader say, "Take Hidan with you."

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I growled and went to my room. I opened the scroll and growled screaming Pein at the top of my lungs.

He gave me a damn mission to fucking get along with Hidan! What the hell! We had to go to this cottage in the middle of a forest for a week and stay there the whole time. The messed up part you ask? We had to come back alive meaning we couldn't let each other get killed and we couldn't kill each other. I screamed in frustration and packed my stuff.

I walked out of my room and down the halls to find Hidan. I knocked on his bedroom doors and gave him the stupid crap then walked out the base to stand in the rain outside the entrance. I didn't mind the rain which reminded me of a song. Rain by Hollywood Undead. Awesome band and an awesome song.

I sighed content as the melody ran through my head. Hidan then came out. I glared then headed to where the stupid thing would be. We had to go to the Fire Country. It took us a few days but we made it there.

Once we got to the stupid cottage I screamed Pein at the top of my lungs, not like he could hear me though. He gave us a fucking cottage with only one bedroom and one damn bed! Hidan walked through the door and groaned.

"I'll take the couch," we said at the same time.

We looked at each other in astonishment. We had never agreed on anything ever.