Sweet Birthday Surprise - Deidara - Clear_Mel_Akaikaoo

Name: Itara Uchiha

Age: 17

Looks: black hair - looks like Himnami's hairstyle from Tokyo Ghoul, eyes are onyx, skin is normal Uchiha pale

Height: 163 cm

Outfit: black maxi dress, Akatsuki cloak (instead is a jacket with design on it), regular shinobi sandals, cream colored scarf, puppet-like mask

Figure: slim but a little busty

Personality: like Sasuke's

Crush: Deidara

Itara is owned by Clear_Mel_Akaikaoo (wherever they are now) and I have decided that it will be a modern day one shot of my own invention. Hope you all like it.

Itara looked around her living room. She was bored out of her mind like everyday, but it bothered her more today than ever. She sighed and finally decided to get up and get dressed in her normal outfit, including her mask. The place she lived in wasn't exactly in a "safe" neighborhood. In face, she was in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city.

She walked out of her place and onto the streets. Almost immediately she heard shots fired from a gun. Itara just kept walking though. It wasn't as though anyone would mess with her anyway, not while she was wearing her jacket.

"Yo! Itara, un!" A loud voice yelled.

Itara scoffed and turned her head slightly as she stopped. From the corner of her eye she saw a blonde with the same jacket as her. She was surprised seeing his hair was down and she rose a brow when he stopped beside her with that same smile he always wore, the one she secretly adored.

"What is it Deidara-baka?" Itara asked with a monotone voice.

She shoved her hands into the pockets of her Akatsuki jacket and had to bit back a smile when he glared at her from the name.

"You know, you should learn to respect me more, yeah," he muttered. "I am older than you are."

Itara just shrugged, still not allowing the smallest emotion to slip past her emotionless facade. They began walking together, not saying anything and just enjoying the silence between them as they ignored the shots around them and the other bad things that were happening.

Itara's phone went of and she checked it to find a message from Itachi. She was supposed to go to the park in town and she could bring one person. She sighed seeing Deidara looking over her shoulder.

"You can come," Itara stated moodily.

Deidara chuckled and they just kept walking. Itara was grateful that he didn't try to talk because as soon as they got to the park she groaned. At the near pavilion were balloons and she knew what was happening. Before she could run Deidara grabbed her arm and Itachi was grabbing her other out of nowhere.

"Even you deserve to have a birthday party," Itachi said with a hidden smile.

Itara scoffed seeing everyone was there.

"What good is there celebrating something not even you yourself celebrate?" Itara asked as she glared a him.

Before anyone could even process what she said she was gone. Deidara got up from the ground. She hadn't meant to knock him over in her escape and he knew that, but he was still mad.

"All this planning for nothing..." he muttered.

Itachi sighed and shook his head.

"Go after her," Itachi said softly as he turned back tot he others.

"What?" Deidara asked in confusion.

"I know you like her. Everyone knows but her."

Itachi's words didn't surprise Deidara in the slightest really. He was just surprised but the bluntness of his words. Deidara nodded and tried to think of the places Itara liked to go. Three places came to mind: the roof of her place, the little cafe she always got tea at, or the swings at the park.

Deidara smiled softly to himself. He went to the swings and smiled seeing her just sitting there looking at the clouds on the farthest swing away from him. He walked and started to push her gently. She sighed and closed her eyes, knowing it was him without even seeing him.

"What is it?" Itara asked in an uncharacteristically soft voice.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat with me, un?" He asked in the same soft tone as her.

Itara sighed and nodded her head softly. He stopped the swing and they walked to the cafe that she liked. He ordered two mint teas and a strawberry shortcake to share with her if she wanted. They took a seat at the far table in the back and sat in silence for a little while.

Itara brought her leg up to rest her cheek on it as she leaned her back against the wall. Deidara grunted making her turn her head. He was eating the cake and she eyed the strawberry. She took it and bit it. Deidara looked at her as if calculating something then suddenly grabbed her wrist and ate the rest of the strawberry.

Itara's eyes widened and he gave a smile then leaned in and kissed her. Itara's face grew a cherry blush as she felt his tongue wriggle into her mouth. He left the kiss and she found the rest of the strawberry in her own mouth.

Itara looked at the ground as she blushed brightly and chewed the strawberry.

"Happy birthday Itara, un, " Deidara stated just smiling away at her. She allowed a small smile on her face. That a surprisingly sweet birthday surprise.

  ♪ 

Hope you liked it everyone. Have a great time where ever you are my kits. Kitten out! Peace!! X3

♪ Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\