Assassin's Test - Daisyandnaruto16 - Tobi/Obito

Name: Bri

Age: 16

Looks: long black hair that has a purplish-blue tint/shine to it that is tied in a high ponytail with bangs like Hinata's, pale skin, dark brown eyes, 6 inches smaller than Tobi/Obito so 5 foot 1 inch, light blue long sleeve shirt that billows out as it goes down to arms and has lavender flowers with a black wolf in the middle of the flowers, black shorts->no short shorts though, sandals, yin necklace

Personality: shy, LOVES nature, nice, sweet, loving, carefree (when no one is watching), won't hesitate to help a friend in trouble, overreacts when friend is hurt like they got cut, gets scared easily

History: When she was younger she got bullied which is also why she's shy. She doesn't want to be bullied. Lillian saved her from them and befriended her. She has the other part of the necklace, the Yang part. Since then Lillian has made her more bold. Bri’s parents got killed on a mission so she only had Lillian. Tobi was her first friend after Lillian then Deidara and Kisame. She has a wolf named Daisy that is smokey gray.

Powers: she can control the elements

Lillian: length-back black hair with a bang cover her right eye, her eyes are light brown, 4 inches shorter than Sasori so 5’, baggy black fabric pants and an oversized white shirt with a skull in the the middle, she likes Sasori

Bri’s Stages of Anger:

1= she will start cussing

2= her hair and eyes will have a reddish shine

3= she will start hitting

4= everyone is dead.....JK) she will start attacking with no mercy, only on the enemies, and she will send her wolfs out.

Crush: Tobi/Obito

Disclaimer: I don't own Bri or Lillian. They both are under the ownership of Daisyandnaruto16. I hope you all like the story and I am not sure yet but there might be cussing so be warned!!

This is just an authors note to say that this isn’t a traditional one shot but instead I put it in a modern day kind of setting. I hope you like it. X3

"I have your next job Bri," the man behind the desk said.

His face was covered in shadows cast by the window. A woman in a black mask and full body suit nodded to him and he handed her a scroll with the details in it. She bowed respectfully to him then disappeared. Bri was a modern day ninja, an assassin. She gets assigned to kill people that her boss and others deem dangerous to their plans.

Bri jumped across the roofs into her apartment’s open window and took off her mask once she closed the curtains revealing her purple-blue tinted black hair and dark brown eyes. She turned on the lights of her apartment and stripped her suit from her body revealing a light blue shirt with billowing sleeves and a wolf surrounded by lavender flowers as a design then black shorts.

Bri sat down on her couch after taking an apple from the kitchen counter and read over the conditions of her mission. It was an observation mission. The person was from a notorious big business called the Akatsuki. They had a twisted version of peace in the land and tried to enforce it their own way. Bri smiled at the challenge then frowned once she read about her targeted person.

His name was Uchiha Obito. It was said he had a second personality that was called Tobi. The Uchiha family was well known. There wasn’t many left after a disastrous accident. He was a true Uchiha but had a childish second personality. He could be composed and collected one minute then the next he could be hyper and bubbly, very unlike the Uchiha family really.