Change Your Mind - Pein - Angle-akashiya

This one shot is for Angle-akashiya who I can't find worth crap on Wattpad. This will be my own version of a modern day Naruto World and they are in Tokyo. Also, this one shot will be a bit different and will be in Your POV so this is the key:

(y/n) - your name
(f/c) - favorite color
(h/c) - hair color
(h/l) - hair length
(e/c) - eye color
(s/c) - skin color

You ran down the halls of the building. You were late and knew Pein would not be happy. He wasn't ever really happy anyway especially since Konan planned his birthday party today.

He hadn't been allowed to go into the Akatsuki building for the entire week and was forced to take the week off because of it.

You cursed yourself for picking the short black skirt for the party. You didn't even put shorts underneath them. Your orange blouse looked nice with the skirt though.

"There you are!"

You spun around to face the person, your (h/l), (h/c) hair flying out around you. It was Konan and you sighed. She looked you over and laughed seeing your blouse. You looked at her in confusion.

"Your blouse matches Pein's hair!" She said as she laughed.

The statement made a light blush dust across your (s/c) cheeks as you scratched the back of your head with a sheepish grin.

"I didn't notice that," you said softly.

Konan shook her head and wrapped her arm around yours wondering how you didn't know that.

She led you down the hallway to a room where the party was being held. The others were already there, all except Zetsu. Konan grumbled that he absolutely refused to come making you giggle.

Konan went to check on the cake and everything else leaving you alone. You looked around the room and frowned to see Pein sitting in a chair with his head back and a sour look on his face.

You walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. His unique eyes opened slowly and you blushed as he picked his head up and just stared at you.

"Why are you just sitting here?" You asked timidly.

Pein sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I don't like parties. I never have and don't think I ever will," he grumbled out.

"Well that's no fun!" You stated harshly shocking him slightly.

A song you loved came over the stereo and you smiled. You looked at him and grabbed his hands, pulling him up. You thanked Kami that no one was in the room at the moment.

"What are you doing?" He groaned.

You blushed softly and smiled brightly.

"Dance with me."

It was a simple request that left him baffled. He didn't know what to say or how to say that he didn't dance nor did he know how to dance. You didn't know how to dance either so it was perfect.

"I can't dance either. Just try," you said softly.

You started prancing around and jumping to the music, moving to how the music made you feel. You grabbed his hands and he started doing the same thing and actually laughed a bit.

Konan poked her head out from behind the door to stare at the spectacle before her. You actually got Pein to dance and laugh and smile all in the same day!