The Inu's Kitsune - Niname - Kiba

Name: Kitsune Burakku

Age: 16

Looks: yellow-orange hair, amber eyes, fox ears and tail, white dress -> pic at side of how she looks

Personality: kind and gentle, her anger will show if you make her mad enough, usually calm, natural leader, very shy around others and usually doesn’t talk

History: She was found in the woods near Konoha at age 13. She was half dead and couldn’t speak. She couldn’t do anything by herself. She is still really shy around people and Kiba was the first person she opened up to. He helped her in her time of need and she talks to him and only a few others like her team mates, the sensei’s, Hokage, and the other original rookie 10 (including her, she was put into Kurenai’s team) including Guy’s team as well.

I hope you like it. This is another Kiba one shot for my friend Niname. I hope all of you like it, especially you Nina. X3

I was peacefully sitting in the long grass of a field against a tree. Flowers were all around me and everything was calm. A butterfly flew by me and landed on my ear. It twitched and the butterfly flew off as I giggled lightly. I heard someone running and stood up to face the person.

“Kitsune, hey Kitsune!” They yelled.

It was my best friend and crush Kiba.

“H-hi K-Kiba.” I said quietly, my voice barely audible as I smiled at him.

He stopped in front of me with a smile.

“Do you want to come with me for some Ramen?” He asked.

I blushed slightly and nodded. He smiled brightly and took my hand pulling me with him. My blush darkened slightly and I looked away from his hand as it held mine. In no time we were at the Ramen stand.

“Oh, hey Kiba and Kitsune, the usual I presume?” The cook Teuchi asked.

We nodded and he smiled at us as we sat. He started to cook and I noticed Kiba was blushing slightly.

“You know, it is weird Naruto isn’t here.” Kiba said as he looked at the counter.

I nodded and as if on cue Naruto came in.

“Hey Kiba and Kitsune, are you two on a date?” Naruto asked.

My face went a dark shade of red as Kiba’s went a slightly lighter red as he glared at Naruto.

“No, of course not baka!” He yelled.

I flinched and Kiba noticed remembering my ears were sensitive to yelling.

“Even if we were I wouldn’t take someone here.” He said softly.

Naruto grinned brightly at Kiba and it felt like I was missing out on something. I shrugged it off as my food was placed in front of me. It was pork ramen. I started eating and I noticed Kiba kept glancing at me every so often.

When I finished I looked at him quizzically. He looked back at me the same way. I sighed and he did as well. I giggled and he chuckled.

“Come on Kitsune, let’s go.” He said.

He grabbed my hand again and I got a light pink blush. Naruto saw this and he sent me a glance that I didn’t understand. I was pulled out of the small open air restaurant thing and Kiba still didn’t let go of my hand. It seemed he didn’t realize until I tugged my hand a bit that he was still holding it.