The Reaper - Hidan

Name: Scar

Age: 21 (a year younger than Hidan)

Looks: red eyes, white hair, red tank top and a short black shirt with red leggings under it, has a four bladed scythe and twin katanas strapped on her back

Personality: swears a lot, sadistic, violent, follows Jashin-sama, likes picking on people/making them mad (especially Hidan and Pein)

Crush: Hidan

"Hey b*tch." I said as I passed Hidan.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP SCAR! I'M NOT ANYONE'S B*TCH!" He yelled.

"Scar, leave him alone." Leader said.

"Why Pein?" I asked innocently.

"That's Leader-sama to you and cause I said too."

"Whatever Pein. Bye sh*t head." I said as I was walking out of the room.

"F*CK OFF B*TCH!" He yelled as he tried to pin me.

I got out of his grip and bolted from the room laughing. I slowed to a walk once I was far enough away. I ran into something hard and was caught before I fell. It was Kakuzu.

"You alright Scar?" He asked as he righted me.

"Yeah Kakuzu." I said as I rubbed my head. "You have a f*cking hard chest dude."

"Come here you f*cking b*tch!" We heard Hidan yell.

"What did you do this time?" Kakuzu asked.

"I kind of...um..." I said then looked to the side.

"What did you do?" He asked sternly.

"I…um...painted his room...pink."

I smiled a goofy close eyed smile.

"Scar..." He said as he face palmed and shook his head.

"I'm hiding in your room. Don't tell him where I am please."

He sighed as I hid halfway behind his door.

"Fine but if he figures it out you’re on your own."

"Aw! Fine." I said as I closed the door.

I sat with my back to the door and listened. Soon I heard Hidan's loud voice.

"Kakuzu where is that b*tch? She is going to be f*cking hurting." Hidan said.

"How should I know? You two think alike so you can figure it out. Why would you want you hurt her anyway? I thought you liked her?" He said.

"Yeah you're right. I wouldn't really hurt her though. You f*cking know that dude. Don't f*cking tell her I said that d*ck!" Hidan said.

I covered my mouth in disbelief at what I heard.

'He likes me back!' I thought.

I heard a grunt then footsteps leading away from the door. I though the coast was clear so I opened the door and stepped outside into the hallway.

"Scar?" A voice from behind asked.

"Sh*t!" I yelled as I bolted down the maze of hallways.

It was Hidan.

"Scar! Wait a f*cking minute!" Hidan yelled after me.

I ran until I was pulled into a room. I was thrown onto a bed and pinned there by someone's body on top of mine then someone caught my lips in their own. It was Hidan. My heart raced and I couldn't respond.

When I didn't respond Hidan wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed our bodies together till there wasn't a gap left. It was then I responded and kissed back. My arms wrapped around his neck. He broke the kiss and his magenta colored eyes stared into my red ones.

"I told you to f*cking wait Scar. I've wanted to do that for so f*cking long." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Then don't make me wait for so long next time f*ck face." I said to him.

"Gladly." He said.

He leaned back down and kissed me again. My heart melted with his surprisingly gentle touch. When he broke the kiss I laughed.

"What are you laughing at b*tch?" He asked.

"Your room. It's pink." I said.

He chuckled and moved to sit on my stomach.

"You did this. Am I right?"

"Yep, but you'll never catch me!" I said as I disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

I sat on my bed laughing my butt off at the look on his face. It turned out to be a pretty good day after all.

I hope you liked it. X3

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\