Flirt - Sasuke Lemon - xDreaming5Everx

♪This takes place in the genjutsu world or alternate universe world from the Naruto movie Road to Ninja!♪

Name: Atari Hatake

Age: The Same Age as Sasuke and Menma. •u•

Looks: white hair with lilac highlights, grayish-blue eyes, hour glass figure, wears a jacket like Hinata's except it's blue and open showing the fishnet shirt underneath and she's wearing shorts along with the normal nin shoes

Personality: nice, kind, calm, reserved, intelligent, easily flustered

Background: She, her sister, Menma and Sasuke were all best friends, but the girls got separated from them with time because of all the 'Ladies' *cough* fangirls*cough*

Best Friend/Twin Sister: Nereza Hatake

-same age as Atari

-Looks: white hair with lilac highlights, gray eyes, hour glass figure (clothes in story)

-Personality: intelligent, likes to have fun and create mischief (likes messing with people basically), kind but get on her bad side she will be the meanest person ever, isn't afraid to speak out against anything or anyone

Crush for both girls: Menma and Sasuke

Atari belongs to xDreaming5Everx while Nereza belongs to me. This one shot will be a conjoined one shot you could say because Ren's story continues into the next part. Enjoy and to let you know this is when Menma is still evil and no one except the girls know he is a missing nin so it is before Naruto and Sakura get sent to the genjutsu world.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" A voice yelled.

I rolled out of bed with a scream just to see my twin Nereza standing over me. I stood calmly and dusted off my clothes.

"I bet Sasuke would love seeing you like this..." Nereza said referring to my short pink and white shorts and tank top.

I blushed but didn't say anything. I wasn't about to fall for her baiting. I grabbed my usual outfit and dressed then brushed through my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and Nereza walked in. I waited for her but something was off. She wasn't wearing her usual outfit, the one that matched with mine I mean.

She instead wore a red crop top that showed her stomach, a red medical skirt and black shorts underneath with fishnet on the shorts that reached just above her knees, then a fishnet shirt that went over the crop top along with black fingerless gloves and the usual black ninja sandals.

She was just finishing braiding her long hair. She was almost done tying the braid with a red bow when she saw me staring.

"What?" She asked.

"What is with the new look?" I asked.

"Menma went rogue and I am going to find him right?" She asked making me shake my head. "I can't have someone recognize me."