Alive - XxDragonPrincess91xX - Kakashi

Name: Yuzuki Shin

Age: 28

Looks: at side or if not working try here:

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/XxPersephonexX/Anime/Girls/1586849-bigthumbnail_zps055201eb.jpg

Clothes: impossible to describe because they are so amazing and awesome so click on ze link here:

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/14257/1-1/sexy-deadly-ninja-costume.jpg

Personality: Yuzuki is a very hard woman to crack. She can come off as rude, mean, moody and also very bitchy when needs to be, but when she warms up toward you she is very fun, easy going and loving. She can be motherly to the younger generation and takes her job seriously and hates to be treated like a joke

History: When Yuzuki was small she was teamed with Kakashi, Obito and Rin. Sure Yuzuki was the smallest of the bunch but she packed a pretty big punch.  Yuzuki's Kekkei Genkai is rare indeed her eyes become a smokey grey when she calls up on it  which is why she was so special in a way. She could control the weather when her Kekkei Genkai was called up on. Yuzuki became good friends with Kakashi seeing as her parents seemed to hate the Hatake's but she and Kakashi made a pact long ago back when they were both small. They made a pact to always be there for each other if neither of them had gotten married they would marry each other to unite the two clans together as one. At the age of 15 Yuzuki was put on a very important mission and seemed to vanish from existence.

Family: Akane Shin - Mother (Deceased), Ryuu Shin - Father (Deceased)

Powers/Chakra Nature(s): Lightning Style, Wind Style, Earth Style

I do not own the character Yuzuki or her parents or Naruto. Yuzuki is owned by XxDragonPrincess91xX and Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto-sama.

 Finally, the time to go back to the Leaf has come. I tightened my cloak around my shoulders as I headed through the Land of Iron. It was snowing. It wasn’t one of the best times to go home when the snow reached to your calfs. I shivered and headed to the inn ahead. I got a room for the night to rest when I heard a familiar voice from long ago but it was a bit different.

“I don’t know Yamato, we need to get back though so as soon as the snow clears some we are leaving,” the voice said sighing.

“Yes, yes Kakashi…” a second voice said.

I looked around the corner and saw a head of silver hair and a head of brown. I gasped and hid behind the corner again.

“Damn it!” I whispered quietly. “I want to surprise him but not this way!”

I cursed a bit and listened to make sure they left before I snuck into my room. I sighed once there then I screamed.

“Why are you here?” I asked them as I recovered from my heart attack.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t told Kakashi yet but he will find out sooner or later Yuzuki,” he said as he sat on the chair near the window watchin me.

“I know Tenzou…” I said softly.

“I go by Yamato as of a while ago actually,” he said looking at me.

I shivered.

“You still creep me out with your eyes dude…” I said shivering.

He chuckled then disappeared in a pillar of smoke.