Masks and Mystery - Gangster_Princess09 - Tobi (Obito)

WARNING: There might be spoilers in the chapter to let everyone know. If you aren’t at the invasion arc of Naruto don’t read if you don’t want a big secret to be revealed.

Name: Hikari no Kage

Age: 17

Looks: short white hair, red eyes, wears black kimono with red sash-ends beneath knees

Personality: emotionless, kind

Crush: Tobi (Obito)

History: Hikari was adopted by Leaf Nins. Unfortunately when she heard her real parents died, she killed the Nins that adopted her. She then betrayed the Leaf and went to the Akatsuki organization.

This is for Gangster_Princess09. I hope you like it everyone.

It was one of our off days at the Akatsuki base. We were all bored. Pein was in his office discussing things with Konan and everyone else was either in their rooms like me or in the living room. All of a sudden I was pounced on. I sighed recognizing the person immediately.

“Hello Tobi, what do you want?” I asked him monotonously.

“Hey Hikari-chan! Tobi was told to get you from your room!” He practically yelled.

I sighed.

“So you just burst into my room?” I asked.

“Sorry Hikari-chan.” He said softly.

This surprised me because he was always so loud and cheery. It made me sad that I made him sad. I sighed.

“Alright Tobi, what do they want me to play?” I asked him.

“7 minutes in heaven!” He said happily.

I glared at him but sighed and got up from my bed to follow him to the living room. A few village girls had agreed to come to the hideout surprisingly and were sitting in the living room. What surprised me was that they had somehow got Zetsu, Konan, Leader, and Kakuzu to play as well.

“How nice of you to join us you two.” Deidara said with a smirk.

I glared at him slightly but remained emotionless.

“Alright, pull from the hat Deidara.” Leader said as he gave Deidara a straw hat with names in it.

Deidara smirked and pulled out a name. His smirk widened and he grabbed a girl with long black hair and dark blue eyes. The girl blushed as Deidara led her to the closet by her hand.

“7 f*cking minutes Deidara and don’t be too f*cking dirty.” Hidan said to him with a smirk.

The girl blushed and Deidara chuckled as the door was closed. Almost immediately Hidan and Kakuzu started arguing about something. I zoned out and leaned my head back on the couch. A timer went off and Deidara and the girl came out. The girl was blushing like crazy and both their hair was disheveled.

“Now you Leader-sama.” Kakuzu said.

He sighed and I smirked as he reached into the hat to pull a name. He went pale and a small smile could be seen by only those with trained eyes. He showed the name and snickers were heard around the room. Konan stepped up with a blush rivaling the sash on my kimono and my eyes.

Hidan let out a wolf whistle and was kicked into the wall by a slightly mad Leader-sama. I let a small smirk grace my features as I saw Leader and Konan go in the closet.

“You rigged that didn’t you Hidan, Deidara?” I asked him.

The two just smiled mischievously.

“Thought so...” I said as the smirk dropped.

After Leader and Konan came out they both had dark blushes on their cheeks and they were actually holding hands. It was cute how they were. Pein even made Konan sit on his lap and put his arms around her waist. Konan blushed more.

I was too busy watching the new couple that I didn’t notice Tobi trying to get me up until I felt something pull on my hair. I looked to see Hidan and I threw him into the wall.

“No pulling my hair!” I yelled at him, unintentionally letting some emotion show.

“It’s you f*cking turn b*tch!” He yelled back at me.

I glared at him and recomposed myself. I went to the closet to find Tobi there.

“I’m with you?” I asked.

Tobi nodded slowly. I got suspicious because he was acting weird. The door was closed and everything went dark. I could barely make out anything but I saw Tobi’s orange mask. He was right in front of me.

“I want to show you something.” He said but not in his voice.

This made me back up. His voice was deeper than it was.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I am not who you think.” He said as he took his mask off.

I gasped. He was so pale, like Itachi and he had the Sharingan. One side of his face was covered in wrinkles. I was sure my eyes were huge by now but I didn’t care. He was a f*cking Uchiha! I didn’t expect that at all, not even close!

“W-who are you?” I asked.

My voice was cracking and I didn’t care. I wanted to know what he was going to do.

“My identity is a secret to everyone, even those I have told who I was I lied to. My name is…Uchiha Obito.” He said.

He kept getting close to me and I was going to kick him but he pinned me to the wall. I was powerless against him and I didn’t expect when he kissed me. I was trying to fight against him but he bit my lip. I gasped and my eyes widened more as his tongue went in my mouth.

He kept my wrists pinned above me with one of his hands as his other snaked into my hair and he deepened the kiss. I got into the kiss and slowly stopped struggling. I had to admit he was cute and he had all control over me. I hated yet loved it. His tongue roamed my mouth and I moaned into the kiss slightly. He pulled back panting.

“You can’t tell anyone about my identity. You and I will most likely get killed. I care about you too much.” He said.

I was about to say something but he kissed me again. He released my wrists and his arm went around my waist pulling us together until there wasn’t any space left. My arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled back both of us panting.

“Talk about opposites.” I said with a slight smile.

He smiled back at me. At least he wasn’t like Itachi and wasn’t so, emotionless…like me. He was pretty much perfect I guess. He was the only one I would let see my smile or anything of me I concluded. He put his mask back on and as if on cue the door opened.

I cleared my face of emotion and Tobi skipped next to me out the door. He grabbed my hand and I smiled slightly but so no one except “Tobi” could see. We walked out of the room and he led me down the hall to what I guess was his room. Once we got in he pushed me against the wall and we continued what we started.

I hope you liked it everyone. Remember to Comment, Fan, Vote, Ask for your own one shot, anything really.

Again, Gangster_Princess09 I hope you liked it and if you want anything changed just ask me and I will do my best to edit it to your liking. Hope it was good.

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\