Party Animal - dixiegirl19 - Asuma

Name: Arabella

Age: 21

Looks: silver hair like her brother, has light gray eyes with silver look to them, wears a black skirt with fishnet shorts underneath, a black half shirt, fishnet fingerless gloves that end below her elbows, headband around neck

Personaily: laid back but serious at the same time, likes to have fun but knows when things go too far, believes in the phrase "do unto others as you like them to do unto you" and "never kill unless absolutely nessicary"

Likes: children, observing people and nature

Dislikes: her brother reading his perverted books, fighting without a real reason

History: One day she just appeared out of no where on Kakashi's doorstep. At first when she told Kakashi that they were siblings he was very sceptical and she was put through many different tests. After some basic ones then harder ones Tsunade finally confirmed their relation and was a Konoha shinobi from then on.

Family: Kakashi (brother)

Crush: Asuma

This is for dixiegirl19 She owns half of the info of the character while I own the rest. There is uncencored cussing so be warned.

I yawned. I did not sleep well. I grabbed a peach and sat on the couch. Kakashi came  and sat beside me.

"You are going to be late Kashi-nii..." I said shortening his name to annoy him.

He glared at me and I smiled as I bit into the peach. He left when I finished my peach. I had nothing to do and I just stared at the ceiling. I felt my eyes close slowly and thought screw it as I fell asleep.

"Holy shit!" I yelled hearing banging on the door.

I bolted up, nearly tripping on the way, and opened the door to see Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi, Izumo, Kotetsu, and Anko. It was dark and I marveled at how long I was asleep. I slept the day away, literally.

"Where's Ibiki?" I asked.

Anko looked at me weirdly then laughed.

"Like he'd go out!"

I thought about it then laughed as well as I shook my head.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

Anko and Kurenai took my hands with wide smiles and we all headed to the bar. It was Kurenai's birthday so we were celebrating! She was 31 now! We walked into the bar and looked around seeing the DJ.

"LET THE BEAT DROP!" I yelled getting many yells and hollars of approval.

Us girls started dancing to the beat making many guys drool...whoops... I walked to the table and watched Kurenai and Anko dance, laughing at how flirty they looked. I grabbed a bottle of sake and started drinking it.

Before long all of us were either hammered or way past it. I was hammered but everyone was more drunk than I was. I laughed as Asuma couldn't even walk straight. I loved how I was hammered yet my reflexes and sight wasn't horribly effected. I couldn't run but I could still walk fine.

"Hey Arabella!" I heard yelled.

I looked over to the person to find it was Asuma. He was dancing with two girls. It hurt me a bit. He pushed the girls off and motioned for me to come over to him. I blushed and nodded.

I took a last swig from the bottle and ran over to Asuma. He caught me as I fell making both of us almost toppel over. As I said, I could walk not run. I smiled up at him and he pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me and danced with me against him. I got way drunk than I was already by the time the bar closed. Kakashi was no where to be found and Asuma was passed out.

Everyone was already gone so I decided to take Asuma back to his house. I remembered he always had a key in the frame of his door. Only me, Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi knew about it. I unlocked the door and opened it then put him on the couch. He was snoring away peacefully. I didn't want to leave and it seems that Kami didn't want me to either because when I opened the door to leave it was storming horribly out.

I smiled to myself. I walked to Asuma's kitchen and grabbed an apple. I sat down beside the couch and listened to Asuma breathe as I ate. It was peaceful and quiet, well, my definiton of peaceful and quiet anyway. Soon after I finished my apple I found myself falling asleep. Right before I nodded off I felt something pick me up but I was too far gone already.

~

I looked around not recognizing anything. My head hurt a bit and it was then the night started coming back to me in bits and pieces. I laughed softly and geard something groan as the thing I was on moved. I looked to see it was Asuma. I slowly got off of him as to not wake him. I needed to get back to Kashi-nii.

"What happened?" I heard Asuma slur in a deeper voice than usual thanks to the hangover.

I looked to find him looking at me in shock and curiosity. I giggled softly.

"Well, we all went out and I brought you back to your house. It was storming so I stayed here. Sometime in the night when I nodded off you must have woke and brought us to your room and here we are," I said smiling even though I was a bit embarrassed from sleeping on my crush.

He blushed a bit.

"Oh...sorry for the trouble," he said as he sat up.

"No, it was nothing Asuma. I had fun last night...and..." I trailed off.

I did but didn't want to tell him. I looked to the side. Asuma gently lifted my chin.

"I did too Arabella..." he said as he smiled.

I smiled back and he kissed me soflty. He broke the kiss after a bit and I giggled. He smiled one last time then passed out again. I kissed his cheek and covered him up again.

"Good night you crazy party animal..." I whispered with a giggle then left to my place leaving him to dream.

I hope you liked it. It took a while for me to think of ideas for this but hey, I got it done and it actualy worked out. I'm happy. X3

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\