Troublesome Love - Hashtagcrazypanda - Shikamaru

Name: Naomi Matsushita( nickname: Nao)

Personality: seems carefree but is very observing, calm, considerate, and intelligent

Looks: hazel eyes, long black sleek hair in high ponytail with no bangs together in a braid, black turtle neck crop top with long sleeves, green vest, black shorts, knee high ninja sandals, and hitai-ate around her neck, is tan

Age:16

Crush: Shikamaru

Background: Her family moved to the Leaf Village from the Village Hidden in the Flowers when she was 6 and she was put into the academy a year early along her sister Mio. There she met Shikamaru and loved how he could be so care free and lazy yet still be the second best in class. She's liked him ever since then. Her sister is the only one who knows (so she thinks) and her sister teases her about it then Naomi teases her sister for liking Shino.

Sister Mio-> long black straight braided hair, dark green eyes that shine in the light, tan like her sister, and she wears green jacket black t shirt grey jeans and black boots

This is dedicated to Hashtagcrazypanda. I hope you like it. If something is not to your liking just tell me and I will change it to something you do like.

-------------

I plopped down onto the couch with a large sigh seeing mother and father weren't home. Miko came in plopping down beside me giving me a water bottle.

"You couldn't take your eyes off of him that whole mission." She said to me.

I started to go crimson and glared at her.

"You and Shino couldn't quit eating off each others faces." I said back at her with a slight smile.

This time she went red but an even darker shade than mine. She pursed her lips together.

"Touché." She said with a smile.

"Learned from the best." I said to her.

She nodded in approval. It was then we heard a knock at the door. I sighed and fixed my long black hair as I opened the door. The girls barged in without giving me time to say hi. They walked into the living room and sat down anywhere.

"Um...hi?" I asked questionably.

"We are going to set you and Shika up." Temari said.

I looked over the girls and they nodded in agreement, even my sister! I looked at them one last time then bolted to my room. I pushed against the door as they tried to open it.

"Come on Nao! We set Mio and Shino up and they are great right now!!" TenTen yelled.

"Y-yeah N-Naomi-chan." Hinata's quiet voice said filtering through the door.

"No!!" I yelled.

"Shikamaru already knows you like him!!" Sakura yelled.

"WHAT?!!" I yelled.

I momentarily lost my footing so the girls pushed through and I flew and landed on my bed.

"How does he know?!!" I asked them.

"Um...well..you see.." Ino said.

"Why Ino?!!" I asked her angrily.

She shrugged sheepishly and I jumped about to tackle her. TenTen and Temari held me back. I sighed and let them set me back on my bed.