Jealous Uchiha - Sasuke Yaoi - Kiba-Uchiha

Name: Hanami

Gender: boy

Age: 16

Looks: red eyes, white hair, wears an open blue shirt like Sasuke's, black shorts, black ninja shoes

Personality: outgoing

Likes: Ramen and sushi

Dislikes: girly-girls and hyper people

Crush: Sasuke

The character belongs to Kiba-Uchiha. Hope you all like it.

~

I sighed as Karin hung on Sasuke's arm like always. Because of how I am she will do that to me. I was one of Orochumaru's test subjects unfortunately. Sasuke saved me from the bastard. He had injected me with something and it made my chakra like those of the Uchiha clan chakra.

Speak of the demoness.

"Get off me Karin!" I yelled at her and flared my chakra.

She squealed and ran away behind a tree making Suigetsu laugh. I heard Sasuke sigh and I blushed.

"Keep you anger under control and don't scare her Hanami," he said in his usual monotonous voice.

I sighed and pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"But it's fun!" I whined back at him.

He glared at me and I sighed.

"Fine..." I muttered.

"What was that?" He asked.

I smirked as I looked at him.

"I said fine, oh awesome sexyness that is Uchiha Sasuke," I said mockingly with a laugh.

Suigetsu laughed with me and high-fived me.

"Nice one!" He said as he laughed and put an arm around my shoulder.

I just smiled. I glanced at Sasuke to find him glaring at Suigetsu. I cocked my head to the side but didn't say anything. Sasuke turned around and started moving.

"Let's go!" He demanded in a harsh voice.

Suigetsu and I looked at each other.

"Was it me?" We asked each other laughing as we said it at the same time.

We just shrugged and ran off after Sasuke.

~

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we walked through the crowd of people with our hoods up.

Sasuke didn't say anything and I looked to Suigetsu. He just shrugged and I wondered if what I said earlier was the reason he wasn't speaking to me.

I just sighed and continued to follow until we came to a broken run down hotel. I looked at Suigetsu who had the same disgusted look as I did on his face.

"Where the hell are we?" Suigetsu asked.

Sasuke looked to him with a glare.

"We are at a secret location," Sasuke said darkly then glanced to me.

His glare lessened and a dark look was in his eyes. I didn't understand that look at all but before I could study it more the emotion disappeared from him as if it was never there in the first place.

He swiftly turned around and marched into the beaten down hotel. Suigetsu gave me a knowing look. He was the only one that knew I was what I was. He didn't care though of course. He wouldn't be my friend if he didn't.