Snowball Fight!!! - dixiegirl19 -Kakashi

Name: Isabella Umino

Nickname: Bella

Age: 25

Looks: pin straight brown hair to her waist with her bangs hanging in her face pulled back by her white headband, electrifying blue eyes, tan skin, a tattoo in the shape of an outline of a rose on her neck, black rimmed glasses

Clothes: a black jacket over a white shirt, a black skirt that stops before her knees, a pair of black wedge heels, wears black gloves, always has a white headband in her hair to keep her bangs back from her eyes

Personality: kind hearted, easy going, will try to make a sad person happy, tries to resolve a fight without violence

History: She lived in Konoha her whole life with Iruka taking care of her after her parents died. She wanted to be a ninja but after she heard about her parent's deaths she thought twice and instead became a school teacher while Iruka went on to become a  ninja. She teaches chakra control to young ninja children and basic kunoichi things to the young kunoichi's in training. She first befriended Gai then Anko, Asuma, and Kurenai. It was hard for Isabella to befriend Kakashi but she soon got through his tough shell after being patient.

Likes: anything nice and good, animals her best freinds Kakashi, Anko, Asuma, Kurenai, and Gai

Dislikes: people that are sad, people that are mean or bossy or think they are superior to others

Family: Isabella is Iruka's sister.

Crush: Kakashi

This is another one shot for dixiegirl19. Isabella is owned by me.

I yawned. Today was an off day and I had nothing to do at all. It sucked really. It was still snowing from what I could tell.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..." I heard sang softly.

I made a confused face. I sounded like it was in my house. The line kept repeating and I walked downstairs to the living room. I saw Kakashi reading his book as he sang the same line over and over again.

"Kill the snow!!!" I exclaimed.

He visibly jumped and I laughed as he looked behind to me. He gently glared at me and I smiled. It was then Iruka came in the room with a worried look and two mugs of hot chocolate. I took one and smiled at him as he gave the other to Kakashi.

"What happened?" Iruka asked.

"Kashi was singing and I don't like snow right now," I said with a shrug.

Iruka made a face that I laughed at then shook his head.

"I will never understand you..." Iruka muttered then left the room.

I giggled and sat beside Kakashi.

"So what ya doin' Kashi?" I said in an annoying voice.

Kakashi just shook his head when I used his nickname and sighed.

"Reading obviously genius," he said sarcastically.

I pouted and he glanced at my face then looked away to hide in his book. I tilted my head in confusion then I got up and went to my room with my hot chocolate. I put on my regular clothes but instead of heels and a skirt I put on a pair of thick sweatpants and a pair of fluffy boots.

I grabbed another set of gloves and put them on then put a hat on my head. I checked to make sure I had everything and smiled then wlaked downstairs to see Kakashi still in the same postion he was when I left him.