Personality Troubles - Tobi/Obito/Madara - beautyqueenbq

Name: Akari Hatake

Looks: long white hair all the way to her mid-back, red highlights on the bottom half, red eyes, white dress kind of like a layered silky dress

Age: 27

Family: Kakashi's sister!! :D

Info: She was kidnapped by the Akatsuki when she was about 14 and now currently lives there.

Personality: she is shy and quiet, doesn't like to be in the center of attention, stays away from drama and ignores bullies but if you push her to her boiling point she will burst but it will take a while to get there, very emotional but tries to hold in her tears in front of people

Likes: to read and mostly be by herself in peace

Dislikes: being bullied or seeing bully's bullying other people and obviously doesn't like drama especially girl drama

Other Info: Her best friends in the Akatsuki are Tobi, Deidara, and Hidan...

Crush: Tobi

This is a modern day one shot and Akari is owned by beautyqueenbq obviously. This one shot is a Tobi one shot really but it will have personality changes. Madara, Obito, and Tobi are the same person in this but Tobi is the main personality. Hope you all like it.

~

"D-do you know where my necklace is Deidara-san?" Akari asked the blonde sitting at the dining room table.

He looked up and thought for a moment remembering that he saw so the silver haired Jashinist with something in his hand and a devious smile on his face earlier.

"I think Hidan has it Akari, un," he said with a shrug.

Akari sighed. He always took her stuff because he knew she would always be too shy to ask him straight forwards. All of a sudden the doors burst open and in walked Obito. He walked to Akari and took her by her arm and led her out of the blonde artist's view into the hallway.

"How did he get it this time?" He asked sternly.

"W-well..." she stuttered. "Wait! H-how did you-"

He held up the necklace with a cocky smirk.

"You know you can repay me with a kiss..." Obito said in a deeper voice than normal.

This was one of Obito's personalities. At random times he will change personalities but he doesn't even know it. Madara is cocky and arrogant with a deep voice, Tobi is a man-childwith a high-type voice, and Obito's normal self is a gentlemen who cares for everyone but is usually reserved when going about it and has a perfect mixture of both voices.