I Asked You First - Kiba - Hannah-sama

Hannah-sama owns Lehya. Enjoy the story.

Name: Lehya Uzumaki

Looks: long red hair in a loose braid, dark green eyes, green shinobi vest, purple ninja short, white ninja shoes, black fishnet over top of vest, purple ninja hai-ate (headband) around her neck

Village: Leaf Shadow Village

Village Symbol: {}{}{}

Age: 15

Crush: Kiba

Personality: sort of shy, protective over her friends, gets in play fights a lot, likes to spend a lot of her time with her friends, annoyed easily, very energetic

Likes: nature and animals

More Info: is smart, is very strong but can't dodge well, - if you get hit you will be knocked down

Signature Jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu; Kiba doesn't like it because it reminds him too much of Naruto

Best Friend: Kiba

I sat on the roof of my apartment building stroking the fur of the small white cat in my lap. It was so silky and soft and I wish I could take it in my apartment but the rules are no animals allowed. I sighed and hugged the small kitten to me.

"Hey Leyha!" a voice yelled.

I looked around and saw nothing. It was then something landed in front of me and growled. I backed away to find Akamaru.

The kitten started shaking in my arms and I glared at Akamaru.

"She isn't doing anything to you Akamaru!" I yelled at him. "Don't worry Yuki..."

"You named it?!" a voice asked.

I looked up to see Kiba looking down at me in astonishment.

"Yes and the 'it' you are talking about is a she!" I said to him.

I grunted and jumped off. I sat Yuki down and she ran off. I turned around to see Kiba land in front of me.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hand out, maybe get some Ramen or ice cream?" he asked.

"So now you want to be nice?" I asked.

I crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to him. He sighed adn I could imagine him rubbing his head trying to think of something to say back to me.

"Lehya, I have no excuse. I'm sorry..." he muttered.

I turned around and he thrust a bouquet of lilies at me. I blushed and smiled, my heart softening. I took them and looked at Kiba.

"Thank you and I guess I will," I said to him making him smile.

He nodded and looped his arm through mine making me blush but I could tell he was blushing too. He led me to an open air restaurant and ordered dango, green tea, and chocolate ice cream for us both.

We laughed about random things, talked about serious things, and started planning pranks to play on everyone.

"So how about this one?" Kiba asked me. "We transform into Sasuke and go to Naruto saying he's back and whatever?"

I shook my head.

"That's too cruel, Kiba. He still blames himself for that..." i said with a thoughtful expression. "Besides, I'd have to kick you ass for that because if you upset my cousin I will come after you."

I said it with a creepy smile and a calm, a too calm voice. Kiba shuddered and nodded with a scared expression.

"Okay then!" I said cheerily. "Let's just steal Kakashi sensei's book! Besides, he doesn't need those things. It's too perverted to even..."

I shuddered.

"And how do you know?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, Jiriya once peeked in on the girl's hot springs while I was there for his stupid 'research' and I got curious so I stole one of Kakashi's books before..." I said shuddering. "I wish I could erase those images."

Kiba laughed and fist pumped.

"Let's do it!" He exclaimed and we headed to Kakashi sensei's place.

~

"This was out worse plan ever!" Kiba yelled.

I whined and nodded. I hid in a barrel and pulled Kiba in with me. Kakashi ran right past us luckily. Kiba got out with a sigh. He gave me his hand and tried to pick me up but he tripped. I landed on my feet but he somehow knocked himself out.

I laughed for a good bit at how he managed to do that. I then looked him over and made sure he was okay. It seemed like the only thing would be he would have a headache when he woke up. I smiled and started carrying him back to my hotel room. It would be horrible if I just left him out here.

~

I looked at Kiba as he lied on my couch. He looked so peaceful. Akamaru jumped through my open window and lied down beside me. He put his head on my lap and I patted it. I lied back and started at my ceiling. I giggled when Akamaru put his head on my stomach. I scratched his ears.

"You silly pup..." I whispered.

I yawned and realized how tired I was. I hadn't slept for the past few nights so you can imagine. I rubbed my eyes but found them closing. The last thing I heard before I passed out was a chuckle.

When I woke I found myself in my bed. Kiba was at the foot of my bed curled up in a ball with his head on Akamaru. I giggled and Kiba's eyes opened. I looked outside to find it was still light out them looked back to Kiba with a smile.

"Hey, you want to go out?" I asked him.

His face turned a bright red color.

"W-what do you m-mean?" he asked.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me?" I asked smiling even brighter at his cute blush.

His face darkened a bit and he nodded with a smile. I smiled back and got up to move over to him. I held out my hand and he took it. I pulled him up and we walked out of the hotel hand in hand.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked.

Kiba thought about it for a minute then smiled.

"Let's go to my place. My mother's a great cook and my sister is going to find out sooner or later," he said with a smile and a shrug.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Okay, but remember..." I said to him.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I asked you first."

He chuckled and shook his head this time.

"Yes you did..."

Well Hanna-sama, I hope you liked it. Heck, I hope you all liked it. Remember that requests are always open and make sure to check out my other request book okay? Kitten out so PEACE!! X3

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\